Warglaives

So I just wanted to lay out my opinion on the warglaives transmog decision that blizzard has made. With this patch the wording is every legendary is transmogable which is sort of true. Blizzard have decided to leave the warglaives gated behind the achievement of doing black temple time walking before you can use them. I think this is really unfair because firstly everyone else can just transmog there other legendary with no prerequisites and secondly the achievement itself is not super easy to achieve as time walking groups for black temple are just loads of demon hunters understandably and not well rounded groups. I have joined many groups to do this and in the end a load of people leave meaning it wont happen. I just feel that with this latest patch people who own and can use the warglaives should be able to transmog them just like everyone else can any other legendary.

1 Like

Yes I understand that and I dont want yo take away from the people that have completed the achievement I’m just saying that from my experience it’s a very difficult achievement to even get the chance to attempt now as the only people who have a real reason to do black temple time walking are demon hunters and it’s not possible to complete with just demon hunters. Maybe blizz could make it a raid you can queue for I wouldng mind a long wait for a group because at least it would be a viable group

1 Like

Once you have glavie - join with any class you want. Kill Illadan - finish quest - you will get mog. You don’t have to do quest with DH.

You don’t even have to finish whole raid. If some one have lock out then it’s jackpot for you.

1 Like

I think we are slightly getting off the point here it’s not my ability to do the achievement it’s the fact that I have to now that this patch is out a hunter for example can log on today and use the bow they dont have to do a scaled version of the sunwell so why has it not been changed?

Got your point - other classes can mog legendaries straight away but dh have to grind it.

Well it is what it is but showing you quick way to get it.

:joy: so the ‘quick’ way to be able to use a this mog is wait until march and hope someone has a lockout. I know you are being helpful and that is by no means aimed at you personally.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.