Warlock 4/8M 378 ilvl looking for new guild

Hey,

So I’m putting this up cause I’m looking for a new guild to raid with.
I can raid any day, so what days you raid isn’t a problem, I can raid from around 19:30 to around 0:00 unless more is needed then I can extend it some days or earlier.

I’ve been playing the game since vanilla AQ40 event, during that time I’ve played these classes as a main: Warlock, Paladin and Priest.

been raiding semi-hardcore since wotlk is when it really started, but almost always cleared content before next expansion or raid tier been coming out.

Always been bad at selling myself :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope to hear from you all

Sincerly Nazkol

Contact info:
Nazkol#2254 - Bnet
Nazkol#6805 - Discord

We are on Silvermoon alliance, we are 4/8 hc looking for new raiders :smiley: we do mythic + and older content for fun also,

Hello Nazkol,

if you consider a (casual) weekend Heroic raiding guild then GLHF on Lightbringer, Alliance might be the guild for you. I won’t be writing too long of a post but we raid on Saturday and Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 and are currently 8/8 HC. We aim to get Curve every tier but have no intention to go into Mythic at the moment.

We’re mainly looking for ranged DPS but we consider every application except healers and tanks. :slight_smile: Besides raids we also put up a weekly mythic+ event anyone can join and we try to fit in as many people as we can.

If you’re interested you can find more info such as contact info and our website below in our recruitment post.

Tsumiki

Delete (recruitment closed for now)

Hello all! My name is Gladi and I am an Officer in the guild Horde Ragnaros EU. We are currently looking for more raiders to finalise our roster, to continue our progression and get ready for Battle of Dazar’alor! We are currently 3/8M, soon to be 4/8M once we have finalised our roster! We raid Wednesdays and Mondays 20:00-23:00. We are looking for a Resto Shaman (preferably able to play Elemental too) and any Ranged DPS. Applicants must be strong since the large majority of our raiders have average Epic Logs with a couple Legendary. If you’re interested in joining, please comment or message me on Discord @ Gladi#7054 or Battle Net @ Gladi#21504 :slightly_smiling_face: I look forward to hearing from you!

Morning Bump keep the offers coming

Hey,

I sent you an add on bnet, let’s have a chat.

Regards,

Bluku

Hey there
Lást Rites have recently transferred to Kazzak.
We are trying to recruit good and friendly players to our roster, to push into mythic content from 8.1

(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Tuesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Friday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 7/8
Mythic Uldir - Soon to come

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites

Hi there.

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers!

Hey there!

Added your B-tag & discord, hope to hear from you soon.

Our post:

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151

Hi there Lockedcollar,

We are a 4/8M 2 day raiding guild and love the sound of you.

What we value most is enjoying the game with each other while also trying to progress as far as we can as a raiding guild.

You can read more about us on WoWProgress The Exiles-Shadowsong and if you think we would be a good fit then please get in contact.

If not then good luck in your search for a new home,

The Exiles