Warlock Demon

Hello, i want to know is Voidwalker viable to tank 1million HP elite ? And how good is Voidwalker for tanking elite at BFA ?

Voidwalker isn’t particularly good at tanking anything if I’m honest.

One mob should be okay - it really depends how hard the mob hits.
What is it you’re attempting to tank?

If you focus on keeping it healthy with health funnel it can stay alive. But it will come at a cost of gimping your dps.

3 Likes

Really ? I guess many ppl said warlock is good at solo content because that voidwalker can tank most of mobs :frowning:

I just want to tank rare elite WQ i.e Soul Goliath at Drust , Stone Golem at Drust, Tidesage Bankson at Tiragarde, Ragebeak and Echo of Myzrael at Arathi etc.

It can tank fine, you just need to take it easy for a while to build some aggro, before going full burst. The felguard is definitely the better tank though, IMO.

3 Likes

As demo you can pull the entire zone and your felguard is quite decent at keeping aggro since your pets do most of your threat.

Its about your gear. If its high enough you dont even need a tank pet.

As long as you need one, void walker is your best choice.

I take back what I say, after patch seems like pets have a harder time keeping aggro, most likely a bugg.

Yeah, I can confirm that something does seem different, somehow.

An illusion? :thinking:

That’s weird because I’ve actually noticed the opposite. Since 8.3 my blueberry has a much easier time keeping aggro on him compared to previously

I have found warlock to be better at soloing then other classes I’ve played tbh

And the pets not too bad for tanking, I managed to solo the elite in the Uldum weekly with a pretty low ilevel which has far more hp.

All I did was when the voidwalker hit low hp start casting a fresh one, let it run in and cast taunt, then start again, and rotate this til it died.

I did go through 4 or 5 voidwalkers though lol

idk dude my felguard sucks with 8.3 content. it holds agro fine unless i pop tyrant, in which case the tyrant gets agroed 100%.

however, the felguard dies sooooo fast, legit i have to use health funnel after every 2/3 mobs

Do you have the threatening presence turned on? I go full burst into my target (upto 80-110k) and he never, ever loses aggro. If you hit hard and fast enough, he also heals a bit.
Just summon another after a couple of mobs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.