Warlock - LF 2-day Mythic raiding guild - CE xp

Hi, looking for a nice friendly 2-day mythic raiding guild, any realm, any faction - willing to transfer either sides or realm!
Started playing SL this month and looking to get back into raiding in a nice environment but progressive mindset.

Class: Warlock
Spec: Destruction/Affliction
Xp: Started raiding in end of BFA managed CE with a nice guild, also + if guildies pvp (arenas/rbg) im 2.4 xp 3v3/2v2 down for some rbgs would be sick plus.
Logs: www. warcraftlogs. com/character/eu/alonsus/meme?zone=24&new=true)
(It won’t let me add link/hyperlink so must fix spaces)

I’ve done the new raid couple of times, herioc once for gear catch up, but wanna see if there is a similar guild that is willing to recruit, so of course I put in the effort as well :wink:

Pls leave msg here or contact info, ty ^^

1 Like

Abysmal (formerly Kiotic) is a mythic raiding guild that formed at the tail-end of 8.3 and cleared 11/12M. We are currently 3/10M. Our goal is to reach Cutting Edge starting from this tier onwards.

What do we offer?
(Mostly) serious raiding atmosphere, with focus on communicating and adapting our strategy pull to pull whenever necessary.
Active Discord.
Mythic+ teams/farms.

===============================================================

What do we expect?

Knowledge of your class and current tier.
90% attendance rate.
A working microphone, stable connection, and decent working PC.
Ability to communicate in English + access to Discord.
Able to receive constructive criticism.
Be raid ready 10 mins before raid time.

Raid Days:

Thursday 20:00-23:00
Sunday 19:00-23:00
Tuesday 20:00-23:00
(Friday 20:00-23:00 optional heroic off-day)
all times given are server time

Currently looking for:
Warlock
Unholy Dk
Balance/Feral Druid
Ele Shaman
Rogue

Reach us through these:

Recruitment Officer Discord: Dorgul (Gio)#4319
Recruitment Officer Battlenet: Giovanni#21480

Hey Meme,

give us a look

Hey dude,

We are Revolution on SIlvermoon, been looking for a Lock for a little while, give me an add on Cairnsy#2846 if you are still looking and we can talk.

Thanks

Cairnsy

Hey!

We are Impaired a newly formed guild on Ravencrest looking to bolster our ranged DPS for heroic raiding team with the goal of moving into Mythic prog. You can read more about us here; New 2 Day Raiding Guild - Alliance - Ravencrest - #3 by Deceptive-kul-tiras

If you are interested hit us up via Discord Brukerr#1325 or via Battle.net Brukerr#2705

Hi Meme.

[H] Core Elite is 10/10hc 1/m looking for more dps to bolster our mythic roster.

we are located on Tarren Mill and we raid wed + sunday 19:45 -23.

we have several m+ and socials throughout the week outside of raids.

Poke on bnet if you want to have a chat

Craft#2471

Yo dude!

Superiority complex is looking for a few more players to bolster our mythic roster we are currently 2/10M with best pull on hungering at2%.

We have a core of CE raiders and aiming to get CE again!

We are a horde guild on the stormscale server

I would love to have a chat with you !

Bnet: a4papier#2833
Discord: a4papier#3255

Or just reply on this message :wink:

Hi all, thx for the offers and replies. I didn’t check the forum because I joined a guild but then soon they disbanded mythic raiding couple days ago. I’ll look over the replies and get back to you if interested, since I’m still looking atm for a guild again (guild who is pushing for CE!) !! :slight_smile: