Warlock LF Late-Night Raiding for 9.1 - [A-Silvermoon]

With 9.1 just announced feels like now is a good time to search! I’m a warlock searching for a late-night guild - The earliest starting time would be 22:00 ST. I’m not too concerned about how late it goes. I would like to raid a minimum of 2 times though.

I did CN HC with a friends guild a few times but joined 9.0 super late when most guilds were either progressing mythic or not raiding at all so I don’t have any recent logs to share. Again, not really gone super hard on 9.0 since I joined late and have been waiting for 9.1.

My overall aim is AOTC, but, I’m not opposed to progressing mythic later on with the intention/hope of progressing to CE. I’m certainly not looking for a super high-end guild though. Very much looking for a more chilled atmosphere, but I’m open in this regard.

Not Sure if we tick all your boxes but this our Recruitment Post :slight_smile:

[A] Silvermoon Socials / Leveling / Dungeons including [M+] and We are looking for a New Raid Team!

Hey we may very well be what you looking for. While our priority is a healer we could have a slot for a dps.

Veterans Recruiting the final members for its raid team for patch 9.1. We are a chilled and relaxed late night raiding guild that despite its relaxed environment frequently makes a reasonable amount of progression in a Mythic raiding environment without having to sacrifice our real lives.

About us: Our guild consists of a wide range of very diverse players. Some of us have been playing WoW from release day. We have players who have competed for world 100 end game kills and others who have yet to step foot into a raid. Many of us have boobs whilst others have beards (huge big manly beards). Some of us are straight, others are not whilst others are varying shades in-between. Some of us are parents some of us have yet to procreate (despite their best efforts to attract a mate). Raid times take into account that many of our members need to put small people to bed. We have a very vibrant and adult orientated Discord, which is our main platform for communication and facilitates an environment where you can log on, chill out, open up a beer or whiskey and have some fun with like minded people. We are all 18+.

Raid times: Wednesday + Thursday: 9.00-12pm GMT

Now recruiting: Our raid team is almost complete. We are looking to recruit a small number players to complete our raid team.

Healer- HIGH Priority

Message us on Discord (Scottix#2212) or any of our officers in game (Scottix). {Cross}{Cross}{Cross}{Skull}{Skull}{Skull}