Warlock looking for mythic raiding guild

Hello there,
I recently came back playing WoW after a long break, I stopped playing when i got Zul down on mythic. I played outlaw rogue in Uldir, although I will be re rolling warlock for the remaining expansion. I have a solid pve background since WOTLK and can get adapted to current content quickly. Gearing up my warlock is my main priority now to catch up with other players doing end raiding content.

My raiding days: Saturday to Wednesday
Raiding time: from 20:00 until 01:00 server time

Hi Cornafeast

Would welcome a chat with you about a possible spot in VII. We’re now in our 14th year, 6/9M, 2/2HC, raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 21:00-00:00 server time.

If this sounds of interest, please add me for a chat - tricky#2757 on bnet.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yowshi
www. vii.guildlaunch .com

Thank you for your post, i will be in touch tonight if you’re online.

1 Like

Look forward to hearing from you.

Was on, not sure if you sent a bnet request or not, but just in case you did, i didnt receive anything my side. Thought I’d let you know to be on the safe side.

Still looking for the suitable guild.

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++
Heroic COS 1/2
Heroic BOD 9/9
Mythic BOD 1/9
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed - Open For Mythic +
Melee - Shammy - Wind Walker Monk
Ranged - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy
Healer - resto shammy

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Windy86#2593 -Guild Affairs /Recruitment/Community Assistant. larryfield#4235 - Council/Raid Assist/Community Assistant.
Magica#2865 - Healing Officer/Council/
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team

Hi Cornafeast,

I’ve read your post and looked at your past experience, and
I feel you’d fit in really well with our team long-term and want to push for CE each tier with us here in Paradigm.

Paradigm Quel’thalas is a 2 night Mythic Raiding guild that aims to clear CE each tier on a more relaxed schedule & with a positive raiding atmosphere.

We were 8/8(M) Uldir CE & are currently at 8/9(M) BoD.
We hope we can offer you the new home you’re searching for.

Wednesday 19:45-23:00 ST (CET)
Sunday 19:15-22:30 ST (CET)

Please hit me back if you have any questions or want to apply,
we’d love to hear from you,

All the best,
~Haseo

BNet : Haseo#21782 | Discord : Haseo#5550

Hi mate,
I’m from , we are a 6/9M guild on Ravencrest EU that raids Wednesday and Monday from 20:00 - 23:00 with Mondays having the chance of going to 24:00 if we are close to a boss kill, but that’s an exception and not the rule.

We are currently looking for more DPS to expand our roster so let me know if you’d be interested in coming along this journey with us.

My discord is Brin#4751 and bnet: Zelda#22733

Hi - we are just forming a new mythic raiding guild, broken out a core team from our old guild to focus a little bit more serious. Raiding 2 days a week.

add me on bnet: nodeuce#2858

(Edit: Just realised I posted as an alt :D, so here is more info:)
Recruitment post: [H] [Tarren Mill] Cutting Edge ambitions?