Warlock pets

Hey,
Anyone else find that warlock pets are an absolute joke? (Voidwalker and Felguard)
They cant hold aggro on one mob let alone a few and they die very very fast, regardless of how much I heal it, it just flops.
In the caverns they love to play in the lava, I spend more time taking my pet(s) out of the lava and healing it than attacking the mob I want to kill.
In the caverns too, when I am flying around I land in a pack of mobs poof pet isnt there, but it was spawned and alive at full hp 10 seconds ago before I mounted and flew 100 yards.
Hunter’s dont have this problem.

2 Likes

Think It was after WoD they made the tank pets significantly weaker in terms of both aggro holding and actual tanking. Some may think it had to do with the talent that made the pets stronger but even without that I could kill the rares that required 4 5 people very easily. And I could go to town on them and purple fella wouldnt let the rare go at all.

It is what it is though. I am not expecting a change.

1 Like

totally.
its a shame the current state of locks demons.
all weak, you have to play only with felguard, cause if you use another one, it will die in 10 secs.

but hey, new costumes for demons… :)))

From experience id say voidwalker is actually tankier than felguard, but obv you cant play with voidwalker as demo cause you do zero damage. Soulburned health funnel helps a lot, its almost instant heal. Not to mention as you get better Gear and do more damage, shield on you and your pet is replenished faster. On my lock i can solo most of the forbidden reach rares. It takes some time, but im never in a danger of dying.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.