Warlock soul leech doesn't work properly

The listed below Demons and Abilities damage doesn’t contribute towards Soul Leech despite the clear description of the tooltip of Soul Leech mechanics.

All single-target damage done by you and your minions grants you and your pet shadowy shields that absorb 3% of the damage dealt for 15 sec, up to 10% of maximum health.

Doom
Wild Imps - Fel Firebolt
Demonic Tyrant - Demonfire
Doomguard - Doom Bolt
Diabolist Hero talent - Mother of Chaos: Infernal bolt (Empowered Shadow bolt/Incenirate)
Diabolist Hero Talent - Pitlord: Felseeker
Soul Harvester Hero Talent - Demonic Soul
Soul Harvester Hero Talent - Soul Anathema
UPD. Hellcaster Hero talent - Wither
UPD2. Hellcaster hero talent - Blackened Soul

2 Likes

I reported the bug in game with a ticket, directly taking your text with some modifications for the number of characters. Let’s hope that at least this very important thing will be resolved…

Did this number of times - zero response.

I believe it, unfortunately for incomprehensible reasons they don’t seem to feel certain things at all. I tried to do my part, let’s see

However, I can’t understand why even for banal and purely aesthetic reasons they can’t or don’t want to fix it, the legion artifact and MOG has been buggy for months with the double floating head (It took me quite a few runs to get it in Legion… especially not having a PvE team but only PvP)

and for years people have been asking for a very banal glyph for the old shadowbolts (yesterday I made a tour of Hellfire Citadel and several Dranei mobs cast beautiful shadowbolts with skull and purple transparencies)

p.s. years ago, despite having completed the fel fire quest by killing Kanrethad DURING MOP, I didn’t get the title “of the black Harvester” and I made a ticket… having frozen the account for a few months AFTER killing it and waiting to play again at the start of the new expansion… due to a RECOGNIZED BUG the title was not given to me… a GM replied to me in game and although I only asked for a title, this GM “you really care about this title, don’t you?” and I said “certainly, please” and he said “eh but I can’t give it to you”. I asked please other times, and he said “yes, I could do it but…”. Obviously I never had the title

I can feel your pain. I asked blizz for this glyph for years (This is new char and new account). I made numerous posts with documented bugs, I was present during all Beta tests except TWW and during those tests made so many bug reports on the forum or in game and all of it was left unfixed.
During DF when blizz changed Nether Portal and Pitlord the very day when Pitlord change hit the PTR I made a post and bug report that this demon attacks not my current target, but rather closest enemy that is in combat with me, and Pitlord hit the live servers being broken. And the same Issue was present for Pitlord again and Mother of Chaos for Diabolist hero talents…

I’ll just tell you that I bought the version of TWW with Beta access just so I could be sure of giving feedback and in the hope that there was something I could do to make the class as fun as possible. I too have written tons of bug reports especially for Demonology Diabolist regarding Greater Demons and more

I play since vanilla, always warlock

Blackened Soul damage doesn’t count for Soul Leech too. Sometimes it does even more damage than Wither itself.

Thanks, I have updated the the topic with your info.

1 Like