Warlocks breaking stealth

So I was playing Arena Solo Shuffle and the Warlock or maybe it’s pets kept break ny stealth or knew exactly where I was even when I vanished etc… Do Warlocks pets have an ability that can detect me or is it a bug or something and does this happen to anyone else?

Maybe you are just too predictable

No the warlock was occupied but the pets somehow manage to target me when I tried to get close while in stealth. Only thing I can think of is they must have used the purple crystal thing

Oh the bug is back? Good to know

Season 3-4 of shadowlands grimoire felguard followed the rogue after they used vanish.

Either that or the lock used the eye to send his pet towards you

2 Likes

It could be the eye or that bug you mentioned. I will just have to play against more locks to see if it keeps happening

1 Like

did the pet spin?

when there is stealths on enemy team i keep commanding my pet to run in areas i guess they would be and command it to spin and then command it around bit

sometimes u guess out ppl like that

and vanish immunity is 3sec so he can manually command pet run in the direction u were going and then command it to spin to knock u out

1 Like

Felguard can still hit through stealth, my rogue friend is annoyed everytime.
Only happen against demo other spec no and not bm as well.

2 Likes

thats awesome

I got so triggered lol like “How tf is he always finding me” thanks for clarifying that. I’ll just need to be more cautious and try stay away from those pets incase it happens again haha

1 Like

I notice this, too. It follows the rogue totally stupid. But the tyrant will do the same.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.