Warmode as Alliance is boring

I really wanna play my Alliance Kultiran Druid in world PvP… However…

As it is right now with warmode turned on, the world consists of purely Alliance players. Everywhere I go outside the neutral areas, Horde players are non-existent, which doesn’t make for a lot of fun WPvP… :sweat_smile: I might encounter ONE every 2 days or so… So it is a rare sight.

I recently made a Horde Dracthyr to solve this issue on my Evoker… But my good old Druid main is left in the dust now… :confused:

I specifically wanna play Kultiran Druid! :slight_smile: Both theme and racials are 12/10, where as I see all other Druid races as being a 5/10.

So… Is there a way for me to do that in a more “Horde dense populated world”, while playing Alliance?

I know sharding is a thing, but I don’t know if a single shard is shared among ALL servers (because so few play with WM on), or if I can realm transfer to a server with a better ratio? :slight_smile:

I currently play on Argent Dawn and Defias Brotherhood.

Argent dawn is only sharded with other RP realms which is majority Alliance. Been like it for years so don’t expect it will change, Horde outnumbers Alliance on the normal shards.

Warmode on AD is pretty much free rewards for ally.

2 Likes

So if I go on another random “normal” realm, it will allow me to hopefully see more Horde? :slightly_smiling_face: Or are certain realms connected even then?

I love the idea of Horde being the majority in WPvP rather than Alliance. Makes for better practice. :muscle:

Well, in my experience on tarremill/dentarg, it’s full of horde if that’s your thing. Also i had a chance to experience the kazzak sharding and it was an absolute warzone wherever i went that evening

1 Like

All non-rp realms should be connected and if there is dominance its most likely a shard issue

But for weeks now ally has had 25% warmode bonus, 30% is max which means ally is outnumbered in warmode in general

Good luck out there

1 Like

Roleplay shard is heavily allianced favoured in numbers and they get the warmode bonus.

1 Like

For a group content, you could try your luck with some wpvp community but you already know it.
For solos, I think the only way is to get another account and invite yourself to a more crowded place.

1 Like

So I jumped on Karashan with a trial character, and the world still seems pretty Alliance heavy. Instead of being 95% Alliance, it seems like 80% Alliance. :sweat_smile:

So it’s a sharding issue which changes constantly to balance the ratio? As in… a “permanent shard between certain realms”, or do Blizzard “mix it up with the sharded realms hourly” depending on the ratio? :slight_smile:

Would hate to lvl a new Kultiran Druid on a normal non-RP server, and then find out that “choosing the correct normal server also matters in WM”. :sweat_smile:

EDIT:

I tried a few servers, and it seemed that Jaedenar had plenty of Horde to fight in WM. I also tried Karashan, but that one had mostly Alliance in the open world. So I guess I’ll give Jaedenar a go with a new Druid.

There are some “balanced” RP realms, I wonder if this site has relevant representation
https:// wowanalytica .com/statistics/region/eu
[Defias Brotherhood] High A/H 46.22% 53.78%
[Darkmoon Faire] High A/H 51.36% 48.64%

Yes there are some decently balanced RP realms, however in Warmode the balance of a single server doesn’t matter unfortunately :confused:

Kazzak, Draenor, Tarren-Mill should be mainly horde in WPVP in my experience

1 Like

how about Stormscale? back in the day it was something like elite PVP realm

upd: another PoV and Defias Brotherhood looks interesting
https:// www.wowprogress .com/realms/rank/eu/lang.en

upd: https:// raider .io/realms/eu is a good indicator what to expect

You might be right about those servers.

Every online thread I find says that “WM groups you in a balanced 50/50 faction shard, with people in your region”… However that doesn’t appear to be the case when I intermittently have been logging in for the past 2 days on Jaedenar. :sweat_smile:

I logged into Kazzak once today, and for the first time ever in years found a shard with 70/30 Horde/Alliance. :man_shrugging: So guess I’m going Kazzak to kill some Horde then. :ok_hand:

Do what all Alliance players do. Make a raid group so you can 40 v 1 Horde players.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.