Warmode bonuses

why do alliance get extra bonuses for War mode than horde? shouldn’t it be even???

Actually the warmode bonus is designed to fluctuate with how many players have turned it on. As the developers pointed out there will always be more horde players with warmode on than alliance.

The entire point of the bonus is to entice alliance players to turn on warmode and to engage in pvp out in the open world. But apart from rp realms, it seems that most alliance players are simply not interested.

2 Likes

so how come i do the pvp invasion and there are a few horde doing this, then we get killed and farmed by way more alliance players who are at level 120, i guess its more of the whole cross server BS throws this off

cant wait for classic is all i can say

Alliance players will farm horde during assaults because it is easier to do that, instead of going to Zuldazar to kill them, plus if the bonus warmode quest is up they will group up to get the necessary kills and move on.

It used to, but alliance left War Mode in droves at some point which made it a bad experience for those who stayed.

Blizzard then put a new quest & an buff bewteen +5 and +20% for the underpopulated faction depending on the disparity between both faction. Even if it’s slightly unfair, time proved it worked as it went from +20% from +5 or +10 now.

It’s a matter of luck at this point, as Shards are motly balanced but most of the players may be somewhere else. From my experience at least. If you happen to get ganked by 20ppl then blame your luck, as the same is probably happening somewhere else on the map. (Unless your allies are peacefully /hello the opposite faction while you’re struggling in 1v5 but it’s not a matter of balance at this point)

If you happen to get camped, look for a PvP raid in custom PvP group, join the raid for a few kills then leave. You’ll join a new shard, maybe get some VH and join a new shard when you leave your party.

4 Likes

Burn horde scum just like Teldrassil did,may the deep claim all of you. Drown eternal in Ny’Alotha, i hate you all .

1 Like

No mate. It cant be even. Alliance players deserve special “treatment” from Blizz. They are useless, their last world first was 10+ years ago, they cant complete world quests,etc. So , obviously they deserve a little help.
Take this example: 2 kids are at school. One has Dawn syndrome and the other one is ok. Who do you think will receive more care from the teachers?

Which kid is the Horde?

See what anonymous players think of WM in my WM activity and satisfaction survey!

Use the LFG tool to hop to another shard then. Hard life.

Oh right, because there it always is exactly 50-50?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.