[Warning] Imitation & Guild Theft

Greetings fellow Azerothians,

An individual is attempting to imitate other members to join guilds and establish high ranks such as veteran, officer etc then asks for invites for his alts, which he will use to empty out the guild bank.

It’s very sad and quite childish, so i am here to report it to my fellow guild leaders/officers to not make the same mistake.

I caught him once before trying this on me, but he tried this a few weeks later on an officer in the guild, when he pretended to be ANOTHER individual who had a rank and was offline for a few weeks, not knowing he fell for it and invited & promoted this person to the Veteran rank with the alts included as members.

Main character name of the perp: Prætorían, alts Gebek, Spartakos, Vikertess and a few other lvl 1 chars.

link here ->> REMOVE the spaces
imgur. com /a/ kx4bLwE

• This thread is not made to bash/harass, just to warn fellow Outland guild leaders*

I sincerely hope Blizzard will do something about this, as pretending to be someone else isnt a joke.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.