Warr lf 2v2 - Gehennas

Io,

I am looking for a support class for 2v2 , dudu, shamy, pala or even priest.
My gear is the one from pvp honor missing so far: nek, ring, cape, chest and the 2 min trinket (fkn queues) 192 rezilience now.
My 2hander is Thunder so far, to be upgraded to Deep Thunder and playing 41/17/3

About me:

I am new on Gehennas rerolling from my classic ally warr and I don’t know anyone pvping so far.
I played around 2k back in the days, but couldn’t get galdiator till s 6 in Wrath, played the entire classic and did some arena on beta to warm up.

Here are some fun videos with my classic warrior, have tons of material that I don t have time to edit, including some arena on beta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AFUXzJOPgo&list=PLqGz76_aI9bBJGN-TvmjhMD62sNscvYfw&index=1

I am looking for someone knowing its game, chill and comunicative. I don t mind pushing for glad, but so far the goal is to get at least 2 k for the sholders.

I rather play with polite ppl willing to learn and evole than with elitistic @#$@s, arena is stressfull enough without negativity and tension.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.