Warrior Arms is a thing?

Reads title

OI! who you calling a thing!

No, he is right, don’t play Arms, it is so incredibly drool.

1 Like

Arms is awesome, I do so much more damage with it then with fury. And the reason for that is that I just enjoy it better. Fury is dumb (sorry if anyone maining it is offended, just do your thing :smiley: it is dumb for me personally ) and you don’t have to think because the spec does everything for you (aoe, selfhealing, 
). For me, arms is the way to go in m+, raids and pvp. I go fury only for world quests with warmode on cause I can easily kill like 4 horde players at once because of that retarded selfheal.

And prot is for tanking, not for world content, don’t be a douche if you have warmode on like the 900k HP blood DKs hunting you all over the zones. And why on earth would you pick prot for world content with warmode off, the spec doesn’t do any single target damage
 :slight_smile:

So
 Fury is better then?

What I’m getting from your post is that you just prefer Arms because you like a challenge :man_shrugging:

No, it is better only in this certain aspect of the game (for me). In every other I will always go arms.

When exactly are people allowed to give advice?
When they’ve been 2k RIO? 3K maybe? Maybe when they have CE? Or maybe only famed slayers?

What exactly in your opinion qualifies people to give advice?

I mean as soon as I see green logs I get disgusted
Also anyone who takes this game serious should have at least like 1K RIO by now this season and 450 GS or something

Nice, just ignore the question 
 ah well, guess i can start giving advice in 2 weeks time, Should be 2k+ again at that point now me and my mates are back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Arms is only good if you have healer. Without healer it is garbage :frowning: This is my favourite spec but i have to play dk because arms is so useless alone

Just be aware that you’ll have no utility at all and you’re basically stuck tunneling the boss as Arms is incredibly bad at the whole target switching thing due to it only having one Rage-generator in auto-attack.

For a spec that’s supposed to help the masses Arms is incredibly selfish.

For a spec that’s supposed to be selfish Fury adds more utility to the party/raid.

1 Like

Use skullsplitter

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.