Warrior Datamined Talent Tree Speculation in Dragonflight Alpha - New Spells

I think the weapon specs are going to break warrior completely…
We will have some OWS situations happening with weapons now…

M+ weapons will be BiS because they are generally higher Ilvl then raiding weapons (xept Mythic)…
Also I dislike the fact you will be (kinda) forced to stick to Swords/Axes for Fury and Mace/Polearm for Arms just for the weapon passives… Despite them maybe having utterly trash secondary statts or ilvl difference…

(Also Fury going to be super super broken with the Execute talent + weapon passives)

EDIT: For Example, if it was already the case Fury would not be able to run with the Jailer’s Gavel or lose all off their weapon passives…

4 Likes

This warrior talents… are so… horrible!! i play warrior since Vanilla and one of the best rotations of FURY warrior is from Pandaria…
I Like Storm bolt on Colossus Smash… amanzing Single target dps…
Now we dont know what is Single target dps…
I TOTALY dislike all of the warrior covenant abilities. I would much rather see Odyn’s Fury make a come back and not have to deal with these trash tier covenant abilities.
And this Legenderys abilities… like “Signet of Tormented Kings” this is Trash and Completily Random…

Why the Warrior only gives some DPS when the expansion is over?

When the warrior works with Crit/Mastery works better…

better then haste mastery…

Why i Need a certain TRINKET or Weapon to do Damage?

We want Changes!
On this Shadowlands expansion the warrior only come for raid only for Buff… omg…

New Class Evoker? ok i see on youtube they got ALOT of mobility how is suppose one warrior kill one Evoker??

i hope you dont forget to do something about the melees on this problem…

And btw New Class Evoker?

Delete this we want Dark Ranger for soo long…
Other class to use bows and gubs will be more nice…

i hope you listen us…

1 Like

I play warrior since vanilla ive seen everythin, they pissed me with deletin of stances, they could remake them but flavor they gave was unreplacable. But what struck me was deletin reckle from Arms in BFA and puttin our roation skill collosus smash as our DPS COOLDOWN. Imagine deletin bestial wrath and makin Kill command 45 sec CD +20 % pet dmg. This is unacceptable and i want reckle and old CS back. Cheers.

Return Stances and Stance dancing! More Banners. Let us Charge on them. More complex sustain abilities.

1 Like

I can say a lot bad words about blizz i play class from vanilla and i dislike stuff. We just got back in talents second wind, old bloodcraze as pain and grain, all warriors got acces to new 3 minute CD that heal and dispell, prot warrior basically gettin 15 % leech and mass healing from rage, Fury can pick up insta heal on enraged regeneration. it seems that we have added alot of heal to the class, which supposed not to have that much of healing capabilities. Criticise but first check talents with little bit of attention. Cheers

I already checked. Dragonflight is pruning. We are nothing compared to MoP times. Not even close. Saying its Alpha means they are fusing Legion, BFA and Shadowlands together, make fancy over the top confusing trees and prune it.

:nauseated_face:

I am still ashamed to see that the second wind is trash for the 5th expansion… they are not even trying to rework it…

Hmm, what about attaching the Threat increase for prot to defense stance? That is, switching to battle stance, for example, would remove the % incease in threat?

Why do I always see complaining mostly those with low itemlevel and low rio or 0 pvp rating, who cannot even see how warr’s talent tree look good and promising? You saying that this is bad only proves that you don’t understand the class at all. As far as my opinion is concerned, it looks way, WAY better than most of the talent trees we know so far.

1 Like

For sure!
Arms looks solid, finally we can play Cleave!
Fury looks broken, having 3 offensive CDs + Signet is going to be insane RNG in the membrane :rofl:
(but yey for Uncapped AOE, Odyn’s!!)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.