Warrior Dps in pve is idiotic

Watching Twitch. OOO, that warlock did over 100k on several pack of mobs. That hunter is avagering around the same! Same with monks and mages, does 30+k on regular mobs all the time. But relax arms warriors, you always have Slam that can hit for 2k. My point is that arms warriors are doing waaaayy little dmg than other classes! Don’t you watch their dps output??? Don’t close your eyes Blizzard. (sry for bad english). I’m so frustrating…

3 Likes

I think warriors could use some more buffs in general but right now they’re in the middle of the pack…

Destro WL, SV Hunter and WW monk are just waaaaay overtuned. Bring them down and maybe just maybe warrior will become viable again for high keys.

My Overall DPS at +15 to +18 range is about 14-16k on Arms and about 18-20k on Fury warrior. I am happy that they brought Arms closer but is still a long way off…
They expect warriors to be broken because we have some burst AOE damage, but they have no idea that is actually all we have… Without bonegrinder our AOE damage is garbo.

1 Like

That’s once every minute though. (Bladestorm isn’t even the dmg, it’s bonegrinder WW)
Not once every pull like Destro :rofl:

mate come on like warriors are in the B tier system for mythic and raids so what on earth are yous ranting on about needing a buff for?? they already have one plus with dragonflight coming out in December 31 you really think buffing them more is ok since we will have our very own talent tree system to play with and making our dps go further then before lol…

maybe your doign wrong dps as your a pvp race for a warrior since orcs dont really have any advantages expect for a attack power buff with does nothing, you could have been a mag’har, tauren, troll, zandalari troll or highmountain tauren since they off far more dps passices then the classic wow lore orc.

also in dragonflight races for dps calsses will matter so im gonna advice you to do some race testing for classes and see what you like cause loads of races for arms warrior in DF may prove useless and etc while some may prove very useful.

Dude stop writing about things you obviously have no idea. Racial for dps are you serious? This made your comment hilarious. The gain is nothing, here you write it like if you change from orc you could keep up with destrus. Play Warrior in m+ before talking about racials for dps gain :joy:

2 Likes

You say that like anyone can just pick up a warlock and do 100k :’)

How is bieing B tier sufficient?
I am not asking to be overtuned like Destro/Surv but I am asking for descent well deserved buffs that put us slightly over the average.

You sir are high on Copium.
This “new” talent tree is basicly us getting pruned again. Forced to reselect already baseline skills…

That’s true. I am sure that Highmountain’s 17,109 DPS compared too Orc’s 17,085 is really gonna improve warrior!
Fyi, The burst racial works great with how our current kit using Bonegrinder etc (bieing all burst).

This entire paragraph can be thrown in the bin.

Maybe you should actually play the class first before commenting a senseless post like this?

1 Like

Sadly there is no world where all specs are good. If I can recommend you, switch to fury. It’s great, not as great as locks or hunters or monks, but it can still do very nitche damage overall.

I know it sucks to have to switch, but it is what it is and ideal scenario where all specs are on the same level is not happening and probably never will - and definitely not with new talent trees.

I would actually like too mention, after recent buffs Arms performs just as well in M+ and even better in Raids. It’s just way less zug zug so it is more prone for DPS loss situations.
(That’s why I switched back too Arms myself)

I’m really liking the niche of doing damage on 5 targets like outlaw, while most classes have generally unrestricted aoe.

So nice.

1 Like

Maybe you are doing the wrong rotations and using the wrong conduits/soulbinds and talents.
You can easily outdps almost any class in M+ unless a class is broken af.
Also a lot depends on the mob pulls, the affixes and priorities.
As a warrior you can absolutely go ham in M+.

1 Like

Even rets can do similar dps to warr now lol not even talking about ww destro surv etc …

I outdps surv/destro/ww’s quite often playing Arms but that doesn’t mean our class is strong…

It only means those FoTm rerollers are legit bad players (that prob only rerolled to do more dmg) :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.