Warrior Draconic Set Bonus Feedback

The current T2 set for warriors needs improvement as it’s underperforming.

2-piece bonus:
The reset on Rend’s duration is a nice quality-of-life change and solid for a 2-piece bonus.

4-piece bonus:
The increased damage to Heroic Strike helps with single-target damage, but we struggle with AoE. Previously, we had increased damage to Whirlwind, which was much more helpful. Please bring this back, and allow Whirlwind to be usable in all stances. This would benefit all warriors, including tanks, by improving AoE and cleave damage—areas where we are currently struggling.

6-piece bonus:
This is the worst offender. In its current form, it’s not worth using. If you’re using Slam with Precise Timing, it’s a DPS loss compared to using Focused Rage. If you’re using it with the Bloodsurge rune, it’s only a tiny DPS gain (0.5%)—hardly worth celebrating. In practice, managing procs perfectly makes it a DPS loss, meaning it’s not viable.

Please reconsider this set bonus, as it’s unacceptable for the 6-piece bonus to result in a DPS loss when trying to utilize it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.
The problems you highlight have been reported several times but it seems that they only look at what they want. Do you know what that means in terms of arms? I heard that the current spinal reaper is better than the weapons that come out with BWL

Well, they buffed Ashkandi with +20 Strength, and it was already the best weapons before. Even without the +20 Strength, I get around a 90 DPS increase compared to Spinal Reaper, so nothing crazy.

I really hope they’re just trolling us and planning some last-minute changes because this is unworthy.

We’re not even particularly good at single-target damage—we’re at the bottom right now (ptr). And our AoE is even worse; it’s a joke.

At the very least, give us a set that’s not a DPS loss to utilize. Is that asking too much?

1 Like

Ty for all giny !

I remember all those people saying that the war would be good as the game progressed.
Well we see that SOD is not vanilla, we are forced to note that we are more of a game focused on hunting, drood, shaman, rogue than anything else.
As a war I no longer expected to be first, and that would be normal but spending the last phase of the game being last on logs in 2H is a good slap in the face.
There were some good things to do, incorporating spells like bladestorm would have made up for this lack of aoe, but I don’t think there will be anything more to gain from this devs

WHAT? NO WAY!!! But Shivette (among others) said that it’s known for fact that “wArRiOrS wIlL sCaLe” no matter what.