Warrior Dragonflight datamine

I am really excited for what I am seeing!
I think everything from my wish list is in there.

I hope we get the talent tree soon so we can see how it is laid out.

-I’m quite sad we’re only getting spear of bastion when other specs are getting 2 or even 3 covenants spells. I would have also liked getting ancient aftershock as it would actually properly sync with other CD more especially with anger management being out.
For sure, execute could be used on targets above 80% HP like condemn would but we’re loosing on dealing shadow damages.
-Not seeing anger management worries me, as it’s quite a fun playstyle to get more offensive CD casts.
-Shield slam being in the general tree means that fury and arms are still getting that useless spell. I hope we won’t be forced into this spell like DK are with death strike (At least, death strike can see some uses by frost and UH DK, contrary to shield slam by Arms and fury warrior)
-There are too much filler talents. I know it was bound to happen with old trees but I wish it was not to that extent.
-Fueled by vengeance should be in the general tree rather than arms since prot would benefit from that

• Exhilarating Blows: Mortal Strike has a 20% chance to instantly reset its own cooldown. (Proc chance: 20%) Basically mortal combo being nerfed

Now that I’ve said my negative feedback, let’s get into the positive stuff !

-Signet of tormented kings is being kept => Although a bit RNG, I really liked S1 playstyle for arms and fury
-Merciless bonegrinder is still in => Great, we’re keeping good AOE !
-Storm of Steel: Whenever an enemy dies during Bladestorm extend its duration by 10000.0% sec.
=> That could be great if there are a lot of adds
-Juggernaut: Execute increases damage dealt by Execute by 3% for 8 sec, stacking up to 99 times. => they’re bringing back that legion trait for fury ! NICE !
-Pulverize: Onslaught extends the duration of Enrage by 4000 sec and generates 0*25 more rage. => Onslaught can maybe finally see a play !

• Raging Armaments: Raging Blow gain an additonal charge. => So we’re getting our SL 2P back ! That’s a good ST filler

I know we don’t have the full picture as of now but some parts are really good whereas others are really worrying, such has shield slam for DPS warrior…

Well the datamine only lists new things or changes. I dont see recklessness or reckless abandon etc. So I am pretty sure anger management is still there :slight_smile:

Edit: And Im ok with “condemn” doing physical, makes sense now now that we are no longer venthyr. And condemn did lower damage to compensate anyway so look forward to eating clothies again.

Cold steel hot blood, so fury gonna be op gain?

Shattering Throw no longer breaks immunities but is instant cast and on 45 sec CD. Quite a massive change.

What is Thunderous Roar? Whatever it is, it causes bleed damage.

I can only hope. But it is gonna be nice to be able to do a crit build with dot or maybe go for an execute build with juggernaut and condemn.

possible that there is a talent that changes it. As a raider I prefer it like this since having to stop attacking to cast it feels like a waste.

Havent been able to find anything about it, but my guess is that its something for Thunder clap.

Storm of Steel as Fury does only make sense if Bladestorm finally automatically turns you into Enrage.

I would like to see a node between Spear and Aftershock. They have both AoE and Utility combined.

I hope, we can get as Arms Warbreaker AND Cleave! =)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.