Arms? Always has been

Nope hasnt in pvp

1 Like

Yup warriors lookin good :slight_smile:

Warriors are trash in SL wtf are you talking about

8 Likes

I talk about pvp

1 Like

The title should be “Arms Finally Good For Organized PvP Again” since it’s complete trash for PvE compared to just about any other class that also has a way better gameplay.

MW does next to nothing in PvE and the entire playstyle of Arms in PvE is penalised because Arms has Mortal Wounds on Mortal Strike, which without copious amounts of percentage damage increase buffs/debuffs on the target is more like a “Barely Tickles Strike,” instead of doing what you’d expect something with “Mortal” in the name to do.

My MM Hunter hits with Aimed Shot for twice as hard as my Arms Warrior hits with Mortal Strike without any setup and has around half the gear level and a bow with way less ilvl at the time (Intro tests done in Beta).

3 Likes

Why are they trash?

do you see them as trash from a playstyle (mechanical) viewpoint?

the fact that rank 4 execute was nerfed from +50% damage -> 15% should tell you why

Dont argue with that dude hes idk dh

1 Like

is this not just tuning though?

you can’t think a class is bad because of tuning surely?

The mechanics of the specs are largely dissonant with the narrative, especially for Arms.

Prot is the unyielding protector, yet crumble like wet paper when confronted with magic.

Arms is calm, collected, and highly predictable. If you’re calm and collected then you’ll be highly unpredictable since you can always react with the action that’s most appropriate. Then there are several mechanics that work against each other. Etc, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.