Warrior PvP state is godawful

Well lets sum up quick:
Warrior: Nerf odyn’s, nerf odyn’s again + bladestorm
Devastation: buffs buffs buffs and -15% eternity surge (just letting you know its irrelevant in pvp)
Affliction: W/e they doing 45sec dark pact with trilion absorb chillin, pacting 4fun
Defensive part:
Affliction: chillin still with pact
Devastation: +10% hero talents to wall that immunes you casts from kicks, unlimited hover
Warrior: self f… healing like what? Fury healing is stupid, and its not how warrior should survive, by spam healing himself.

Okay I get it, not biggest fan of fury anyway, slapd some nerfs, sadly burst part so whenever I touch the dragon for 1-2 globals he doesn’t even gonna bother with the fly warrior is to him. I play both warrior and dragon, and its just purely unfair. But for love of god u slap nerfs on fury, ON ARMS FOR WHATEVER REASON? And devastation gets -15% on surge, intresting actually. I can guarantee you that I can’t care less for this -15% ngl, thats just dragonrage extender XD
Affliction: just chillin’ dark pact 45 sec, trillion absorb, gon press curse 3 times, wall like why not for some extra UAs and a soul rot as a cherry on the cake, top dam ez, oh my pact is back from cd.

Just insane how bad blizz team for pvp is, not even funny, but maybe that team just does not exist in first place so yea, they just do random changes after looking on details from world first run.

“Added the following to the OP:
arcane fury nerfs”

To the op? why does it affect pvp? Ok you alrd nerfd fury, can we make arms any viable tho? Outside of DEMOLISH randomly criting before mage blinks in your spear and dodges it before getting pulld back in there is nothing going for arms atm, 0 defensive toolkit, compared to fury it just doesn’t heal. Ignore pain scaling for up to date content hello? That is as random changes as it gets actually.

And one very important thing here:
Before they odyn’s fury+bs nerf I was already HEAVILY outdmged by everything, DKs not even close to these. And to speak of DMG coz when it comes to x2 dragon/ dragon mage I aint even hitting stuff no more.
Affliction warlocks can stay in 1 spot, eat the D entire arena time, get kickd, stund peeld etc etc etc and still top dam, why can’t warrior be complete obsolete clueless pawn, press wall for fun and live while 900k dps easly? Why is my lv 72 warlock walking up to dummies and does endless 600k dps output on x3 targets with single ua? Thats a 72 warlock with random talents too.

1. Warrior:
  • Nerfs: Odyn’s Fury and Bladestorm have been weakened.
  • Healing: Fury warriors have excessive self-healing, while Arms warriors lack sufficient defensive tools and healing.
  1. Devastation:
  • Buffs: Received multiple buffs and a minor nerf to Eternity Surge, which is not impactful in PvP.
  • Defensive Buffs: Improved defenses, including immunity to interrupts and unlimited hover.
  1. Affliction:
  • Dark Pact: Now has a 45-second cooldown with a massive absorb, making it very strong.
  • Damage: Affliction Warlocks can easily top damage while under pressure.
  1. General Observations:
  • Warrior Nerfs: Both Fury and Arms warriors received nerfs, but Arms needs more viability.
  • Affliction Warlocks: Remain strong with their defensive and offensive capabilities.
  • Random Changes: The changes seem random and not well thought out, possibly based on world first run details.
  1. Concerns:
  • Warrior Damage: Warriors struggle with damage output compared to other classes.
  • Affliction Warlocks: Can withstand pressure and still deal high damage, making warriors feel disadvantaged.

Overall, the writer is concerned about the balance and fairness of the changes, feeling that warriors, especially Arms, are at a disadvantage compared to other classes like Affliction Warlocks.

2 Likes