Warrior stances

will they ever come back

3 Likes

play classic ^^ for retail its a design that doesnt fit… its clunky / slow … you need macros and multiple weapons / that you even cant swap in fight.

2 Likes

and you dont need to add more topics… as you already replyed here.

not gonna play classic, would totally fit retail if people werent such brain dead dummies, clunky if youre a clicker in 2020, having 2 extra buttons for 2 macros is not rocket science

2 Likes

Yeah no, clunky and dumb design belongs in the past.

Having to go into a stance to be able to interrupt whilst other classes can do it on the fly is not skill. It’s just dumb, and people who want this shouldn’t be taken seriously.

5 Likes

The problem is that if they bring the stance they have to redesign other classes too.
Stances at this fast game play will make warrior class little slow.
So Blizz will have to rework and slow the other classes to the warrior’s level.

2 Likes

It’s not clunky, you’re just too slow man and probably lack mechanical skills, sorry to say this but it’s the truth

Thanks for the laugh, when you actually achieve something above duelist, do some form of respectable raid progression or even finally accomplish your first M+15 this late into the expansion maybe I’ll take you seriously.

Having to stance dance to be able to interrupt which every other classes can do on the fly is not mechanical skill, its clunky and dumb.

I don’t understand where the mechanical skill comes to play when you’re just going to put every ability macro’d to it’s stance requirement other than to make u feel good about urself when you get outclassed severely by saying (I don’t have it easy like your class does). Get off the forums and actually play the game instead of flooding the forums with nonsense.

4 Likes

lol says the dude who has an alt on his profile, what a clown

pops evasion and sprints out of thread

2 Likes

In MoP stances were great, I thought. Combat stance was your standard stance to maintain your single target rotation. Defensive stance to soak damage. Berserker stance when there was raid wide damage or if you just wanted to charge up your rage. With the excess rage you could spam Heroic Strike.

Was cool. Loved it. I like stances as a mechanic in general, and it was something that was unique to the warriors.

1 Like

This is the best version of an overall bad system. At least, spells were not locked, for sure. But for the flow of the spec, stances should not invoke GCD.

Again, if it brings nothing other than just slowing down the pace, then it’s better to not get stances back and something else as compensation. I mean, this is not because there were good ideas in previous expansions that everything was great.

4 Likes

I like the fact that you had to edit twice to write that.

You can easily check my achievements, no need to see my main character.
for someone boasting of mechanical skill cannot perform a basic check.

1 Like

I actually feel sympathetic talking to you now that I have checked your “achievements” as you hinted, 2.2 max in 2018, legion, seriously dude :smiley: ?. I’m just a toxic piece of s. was nice s talking with you have a great day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.