Warrior Tank LFG

Warrior Tank looking for guild, havent played tank in a few expansions, but i felt its time to go back to my roots, currently on silvermoon and as horde, but im movable :slight_smile: played since vanilla so i have an understanding of DONT STAND IN ****
im an oldie but a goldie hahaah anyway
/regards

Hey there is no need to switch realms anymore with the cross-realm & even faction these day’s.

Have you checked out New guild, many opportunities ?

We are a group of friends who has been pugging heroic together but now want to bring in a few people to run heroic raids together as a squad. We will then aim to recruit people for mythic raiding as well.

As it currently stands we all have experience from AOTC and some CE already but wanting to make our own home in TWW. Raid days and times are to be set but it is looking like Wednesday & Sunday. THis is a group of well performing people that doesn’t have time to push for something incredible but want to clear all content.

(( We are all extremely active and run loads of M+ and push on the side of raiding so you’ll always have people to maximize your character! ))

Checklist:

• Be a minimum of 20 years old
  • Can raid Wednesday and Sunday ( At least one )
  • High attendence to keep a close and tight roster

Currently looking for:

• 5 dps
  • 1 tank

Will not specify more than that til we see some intrest! :slight_smile:

Please add me: Jallz#2113 on battle.net!