Warriors mobility need toning down heavily

Why would I lie about something that is so easy to check?

Only Thomasman and Heavensféel are in the top 100 currently :slight_smile:

Skill-capped
Arms in ‘A’ tier along with ret, unholy, fury, ww, feral, havoc, hpal, rdruid, sp, arcane, balance, demo, destru, bm for solo shuffle (can’t find a 3s tier list video and I’m tired so idc, look it up if you want, not sure they made one yet). This seems kinda balanced to me.
Xunamate:
Warrior is 9th on the top classes list in shuffle, arms is 11th spec.
Warrior is 8th on the top classes list in 3v3, arms is 3rd spec with 5.49% representation ( excluding healers, tanks and specs with very low representation - only the top 14 dps specs listed).
I really can’t see anything damn OP about arms’ statistics to be completely honest.

Yes. The sample is provided by Blizzard, the only legit source we can have. It isn’t Blizz’s fault players play more shuffle or 2s, but its clear they’re trying to balance the game around 3s as they told us multiple times now so we have to take that instead of randomAndy’s made up opinion from the forums.
The reason I picked top 100 is because I believe those guys know their sh1t well. We can take the top 1k players and see that out of 996 players 52 are arms warriors which is ~5.52% representation above 2131.
The lower the bar the more warriors you see on the leaderboard.
I think we both can figure out what this means :slight_smile:
Have a great one, mate!

No! But they certainly do not need a nerf. Blizo was the only warrior on awc until yesterday, didn’t check it today and he only played a few rounds and also managed to lose. His damage wasn’t insanely high, his hp moved quite a lot.
None of the nonsense players here claim is true. None.
If the guy who is a warrior main for god knows how many years barely plays his favourite class on the tourney it means its at least a risky pick if not throwing.

Yeah idk but you keep coming with odd claims making it seem like warrior is severely underperforming…

You bring up all these metrics but you refuse to acknowledge the others? Arms is the 3rd most played dps in solo shuffle (the most played bracket) although they are just “A-tier”? Assa which is S-tier is the 10th most popular spec?

You cannot compare the top 0.1% with the people on the forums… The top 0.1% are people with 20 R1s on their main class and are almost every season the same people.

I literally answered your accusation of me lying there.
I also quoted the dh saying arms needs buffs sarcasticly and I replied with a no… :slight_smile:
You kinda make stuff up now.

I also put those stats there, not sure what you’re on about right now.
If you ask me I’d rather have the game balanced around the top players than have a rollercoaster of buffs/nerfs about which class gets the most complaints each week on the forums by people who clearly miss game knowledge.

If anything they might be close to how a class should be in PvP. Not killing you in two globals but still have some decent damage and utility.

1 Like

And I literally quoted you, POINTING OUT where you spread misinformation? How is that making stuff up? Did you even read the post?

https://check-pvp.fr/stats?bracket=solo&rating=1800 I don’t know how to make this clearer for you but here you go…

So… You would have it balanced around the top players, which you agree are mostly rogues? Aka you think we should buff RMP because the best consistent players have been RMP? Or do arena forums just cry about RMP being broken all game so we nerf CC and go into a PvE fiesta instead? :rofl:

Alright. I said there are 2 warriors in the top 100 3s EU, you said I’m lying, I put a link in my answer.
All you have to do is click it and count all the warriors in the top 100.
Do you need a screenshot or do you think you can overcome this by yourself?

First page is the top 100 players in order by their current rating, ranked (the 1st one is the highest and the 100th on the page is the lowest of the first 100 players on the leaderboard).
Hint:
56th spot Heavensféel
59th spot Thomasman

I put xunamate in bold. So you can see my sources.
h ttps://www.xunamate.com/#/leaderboard/3v3
remove space.
press stats on the top right corner.

Why is it people who like to play setup comps believe any other comp is a pve fiesta?
What you say makes no sense btw. I didn’t say anything like that. Buff is the last thing any member of rmx needs.

You didn’t though and I just QUOTED YOU?

I said as a response: “no there are actually two warriors in top 100”…?

The majority of top players are, as you linked, rogues? So we should balance around rogues? Isn’t that your main point? :slight_smile:

alexi why is it only warrior mains defending how dumb it is? yes its not as broken as assa but ele and arms are not far behind… the reason theres not many arms wars at high rating atm is also because they’ve only just been buffed its not hard to work out look at how much arms arena participation has shot up this week.

Atm almost all comps are pve fiesta. Occasionally someone dies during a “set up” but majority of the games are just ending due to pure dps outpacing pure hps.

2 Likes

Is it raw number or normalized by population?
Warrior has always been an overcrowd classes though

Because some classes need to do a KoF combo to cast a 6 sec stun or poly IDK

1 Like

Warriors went from 4-5% in BFA S4 to 13% in shadowlands S1 which in my opinion clearly shows that warriors were so many due to people rerolling because of how strong they were in S1-S2 (https://www.arenamate.net/representation-charts). Then in dragonflight that number dropped to 5% again (https://check-pvp.fr/stats?bracket=v3), until this wednesday where you could see numbers going up and my prediction is that they will keep rising (https://www.xunamate.com/).

That is why I think that similar to anyone claiming that “there are just so many assa rogue mains” are being delusional or lying because they like the fact they got some rating.

Have anyone of you actually played RMP? Or any setup comp for that matter? Personally I find it more fun and rewarding to stop a go from RMP by either stopping sheep on kidney → healer can peel, disarming the rogue on the go if they are too slow.

I compare that to a dh running after you all game, jumping around, cleaving, just spamming damage, a warrior throwing spear and bladestorming… Facing thug or jungle is also way more interesting. Healer gets stunned → try to eat trap or peel their go.

You can see the difference even comparing assa and sub. The amount of CC you have to setup with sub compared to kidney deathmark someone is SUPER boring but that is the type of gameplay we have gotten into. When everyone has CC reduced (trink bonus) and we are in a state of assa, dh, ele, whatever spamming insane damage it is a pve fiesta…

2 Likes

I used past tense. “Were no arms in the top 100”.
At least now I get where you got confused.

No.

Classic characters check-pvping people always make me smile.

I love bad players complaining about warrior when 90% of them have no idea what their kit even does. I rarely see anyone react to kill conditions, usually have to get quite high to get people who wall at higher hp than 20% lmao. Even at 2.6mmr and even tho I dont play much whenever i que solo people press cds so randomly (especially dhs) then die with no blur darkness while lining a healer lmao

1 Like

I’d also remove the stun on charge (a root would be enough to ensure the war connects to it’s target), or put it on general stun DR.
The amount of micro CC is way too high, especially when 2 melee decide to train a caster. Even if you manage to juke both of their interrupts, you’ll never get a cast off before they get their interrupts back.

Which is what I responded to because it seemed like you wanted it to look like there ARE no warriors in top 100. Or what is even the point of bringing up the past then?

There is only one sub rogue in top 100, does that mean we should buff rogues as well? You should ask yourself what kind of metric is actually relevant… According to top 100, sub rogue is doing worse than warrior yet you have people on here complaining that sub is still op?

12 / top 100 are rogues
4 / top 100
Assuming that the 4 mages play RMP we have 4 healers in top 100 playing RMP as well. A total of 12 + 4 + 4 = 20 of the top 100 play RMP.

If 20% of the top players play RMP isn’t that enough of a metric to balance around RMP? It is funny when you claim something about the top players means warrior isn’t balanced enough but when you want to balance around top players you don’t mean balancing around RMP but actually balancing around your own personal opinion.

It becomes a problem when people that obviously main warriors and have a bias come in on alts claiming stuff like “warriors aren’t broken they are finally balanced!!!”. If you have a discussion with a professor who invested millions in nuclear power, do you think they will be unbiased when discussing potential energy resources?

Ooooh bellver! Haven’t seen you in a while ;D How is it going? Still defending warriors since SL? :open_mouth:

I rarely see anyone react to deathmark, usually have to get quite high to get people who will not trinket sap and then come to forums and crying about rogue being brokenly OP after dying in kidney, smokebomb, deathmark, pi, mindgames, combustion and a nuclear bomb EVEN if they were in prot stance :man_facepalming:

I agree, as a warrior I would love to be able to play the game without getting tripple stunned, rooted, yoinked in place, pushed 30 meters, every few seconds.

I will say it: WARRIOR NEEDS MORE MOBILITY, NOT LESS. If you get a bad lobby, you can as well AFK.
Feels like a B tier spec in Shuffle, when everyone else is Rerolling already to God Tier specs.
Against decent ranged heroes, you are lucky to have 55-60% uptime. While they are still doing full dps from range without casting, and also throwing the ocasional CC, also being immortal no matter what burst you hit them with. Always some escape, always something to prevent them from dying.

Played 100 rounds yesterday: out of all dps
30% assa rogues
30% ele shammy
20% bm hunter
20% all other classes and specs combined.

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: clowns and trolls still cry about arms. Go play arms and get deleted by elementals with zero counterplay in 2 seconds through Rally, DBTS, Ignore pain.

1 Like

That was not my intention and if you read it again you’ll understand it. I was talking about Blizz buffing arms several times so it can be played on the top of the ladder and this is also what I mean when I say the game should be balanced around top players and not around average or below average players.
If big warrior names can’t get to the top 100 with almost 400 games it is clear the class is weak and needs buffs on at least one spec.
Rogue is already there, in fact assi is stronger atm than any dps spec.
The only way you can misunderstand what I wrote is if you want to misunderstand it.

That is what I am trying to call out on you. “There were no warriors in top 100 in 3v3” when there are ONLY 700 players above 2200 at the moment. At the same time there are more warriors over 2400 than assa rogues in solo shuffle. Why is that? Are warriors harder to play with voice comms or are they just generally strong?

The point people are trying to make is that with the warrior buffs → warriors are in a very good spot. But then people like you (who main warrior but hide behind alts) bring up statistics that are in your favor (confirmation bias) and ignore everything else. Then you explain that you want the game to be balanced around top players but what you actually mean is that there should be an equal amount of specs in the top 100? Not based on skill at all?

There is ONE arcane mage in top 100, does that mean the class is weak or that the comp is weak? According to your

friends fire mage is C-tier. Why are they on the top 100 then?

Not trying to misunderstand, I am trying to tell you that people are tired of people calling everything fine and then we are back in SL with 13% arms in 3v3… “Balancing” around the top 100 is also an idea which might sound good in theory but it’s not as simple in practise.

If comp A is stronger but comp B has better players, which comp should be on top 100? People will just call comp B “no skill players, balance around comp A” instead. Also people on the forums like to talk like they are part of the top 0.1% but in reality the arms changes will affect mostly people at lower ranges (2200+).

I’m not hiding. If I was I’d set my profile hidden. This one is simply the character the forums displayed first, I cba changing it around.

NO. I’d actually agree with that, but players are acting like arms is the monster under their bed with 10 charges, skills critting for 50% hp all the time and is actually in an immortal bubble.
This is what triggers warrior players, the picture forum dwellers paint about warrior is so far from the truth it quickly becomes annoying.
Arms is the spec that truly depends on preventing stuff or you’re burning through your cds in no time and you lose (Blizo actually had to use parry and rally to survive 1 mistake in awc not really deep in dampening).
There is no magical button on warrior that does a 200k crit out of the blue sky so you can only win, the biggest burst is a 6gcd setup (same as most dps) and can be shut down with a disarm which is half the cd of the warrior’s biggest damage modifiers or creating a gap which is the harder (but doable) counter.
Most of the people who complain about warrior has no idea how to rotate def cds with his/her team to survive I guarantee you.

It doesn’t have to be an equal amount of specs. I just want every class to be up there, at least 1 player each class.
Don’t really care if its a resto, balance or feral. Its a druid.
Same for warrior, there were none before the buffs came, now there are. Warrior is in a decent spot.
If Thomasman or Heavensféel can do it and I can’t its on me. That’s it. But if they can’t climb there how could I?
The rest of your post is barely worth replying to as its the same crap for 4 posts in a row, putting words in my mouth and twisting them so my opinion looks stupid.