Was hoping to play test Evoker in beta but no beta :I

Hi i am looking very much forward to playing the evoker, been playing since vanilla and for many years i have been wanting a playable dragon race so thank you blizzard <3

I do not have beta access however from all the youtube vids i have watched, i have a basic understanding of the spec.

there are some key worries of mine:

1st:
Why make soar slower just why break the fun?

2nd:
why not make dreamflight a baseline (a weaker version) from what i gather its a talent :slight_smile:

3rd:
Will there be a toggle option or a possiblity to make a macro to auto Enter/exit dragon form when exit//entering combat ?

4th:
will there be a mage tower armor set ?

that’s it so far :smiley:

Yes. And you can do almost all healing spells without transforming into a dragon. Even better, you can transform back while in combat, but it triggers a GCD, so you cant macro it.

Not for now. They are not even set up to have a challenge. Maybe they will in a future patch. The same can be said about the Staff of Tarecgosa (Firelands legendary), for now they dont have access to it. Maybe in a future Beta patch.

Amazing about the in combat transformation :smile: Will be amazing to still see transmigrasi and such.

I wish you could focus more on green magic for Dungeons but for now time magic seems the Way to go

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.