Was i that wrong

Hello i was wondering how you think about this. A while ago i felt threatend by a GM so i send Blizzard France a letter to monitor this person. I never received anything back. A while ago this same person popped up after i wrote down my frustration. And again he started threatning me. And then my Wow account got closed, the GM said in a ticket he was very sorry for the misunderstanding, he never wanted to make me feel he was threatning me. So i also said i am sorry for beeing rude too.I never broke any of the rules in Wow and i never been suspended in Wow i did receive a suspention in overwatch because some one was making fun of people with cancer and i got rude, which was very wrong.
But never in or related too Wow. So i opened up an apeal because the Gm already said he was very sorry. But blizzard keeps canceling them. That is why i again send a letter to versailles france, hoping to receive a reply this time. is that the normal way customer support handles customers? Btw i have been playing wow for 12 years and it breaks my heart. Don’t get me wrong from when i start playing wow cs was always very helpfull. But with answers like too bad loot is gone. Is not very helpfull.

I truly do not want to open a new account because of all the memories i have with the closed one. And to be honest Blizzard created fear. What is i say something wrong again will it get closed too? I know it is bad to say something rude, but i felt threatened. And made a mistake because of that. I do not consider this so bad to get account closure because i never received a 30 or 60 day suspention.

Even tho it might be too late for me i hope this is a warning to all the friends i have made over the years and other great people i have met inside Wow and the Wow community never get rude even when you misunderstood a GM’s Intentions.

Kind regards

That the GM stated that they’ve been sorry, doesn’t invalidate the account penalty that has been taken for your own actions that may have merited it. Since you’ve already tried an appeal, that means they consider the case finished. This is why all your tickets about this appeal are cancelled.

They are not obliged to repeatedly get your ticket flood about this despite having said no until you expect them to say yes to your appeal. That’s not how it works.

I’m interested about this “threats” part though, since I’ve seen players claim that GM’s “threaten” them but they were either: Scammers/phishers or GM’s telling players to stop doing what they’re doing against the rules or face account actions up to a permanent account closure. Since all the chat is being logged, an actual threat will cost them their job as well as face possible criminal charges.

Oh thank god it wasn’t a real life threat.
No if i got a rubish answer or if i did not understand i reopend the ticket asking them to explain. Which answered in open this ticket again and we suspend your account. I started to feel affraid. Scared to open a ticket.

Good thing in my country is that if you are a paying customer they are obliged to answer to customers if not i can get total refund of my 6 month subscribtion.

I know i got rude to some. And i regret that
I just want to warn others read with care.
Because i misunderstood i got into trouble with blizzard and that was never intended

So my worry if i create new account won’t the just close it again

Just saying stuff ingame can get you a ban, especially if you insult people. Most bans are only for a few hours or days for being rude, it must have been really, really bad to get your account shut down forever. The email you got about the ban will tell you how long the ban is for and what it affects.

You can have up to 8 Warcraft accounts on a battle.net (Blizzard) account.

If you have used some of the six months then they will never return any money and if you are banned they will not return any money. Ticketing over and over again about the same thing will get your ability to ticket removed.

I don’t know of ANY European country, where a company is required to answer customers endlessly. Which it sounds is the case in your… ahem… case.

Once they have answered you once, they can literally say, no further correspondence will be entered into.

It isn’t blizzard who is giving my money back, it is my bank taking my money back. I have never ever said something wrong. Not in Wow. And i think telling the gm who was threatning me he is a fcking cnt is not something you deserve a ban for life for.
But that is my opinion

I do, seriously, abuse of the staff is a good reason. I’ve been on the other end of that kind of stuff and it’s not nice. If it was addressed to the company then that’s not as bad but saying to the person is nasty.

I also doubt he was threatening you unless it was you said something else to them first. They don’t close accounts for a single infringement.

I don’t know if you bank could take the money back.

1 Like

Hello folks!

I hate to be the one interrupting, but I have to remind you that Forums are not to be used to discuss disciplinary actions or related matters, as stated in the Code if Conduct.