Was the dk nerf justified?

Im just wondering from others POV if they thought DK was to strong in pvp?
I will never argue the abom limb nerf. But nerfing deathstrike to the ground is ridiculous in my opinion. Yes it is a strong heal but unlike other classes using it hinders the dmg i do when i can actually reach a target because we spend our dmg power for the heal. Its also easy to counter with disarm during burst and any dodge/parry abilities that makes us unable to hit it. Deathstriking without taking heavy damage is also waste cause its based on the dmg u take.

Im seeing dh leech heals for 160k heal hits and warrior bloodfury heal for 70k.
Thats within their normal rotation so i really dont understand this.(If you doubt i have screenshots)

Was DK really the problem or are there others outperforming Dks hard that should be focused on?

3 Likes

No, it was WAY over the top. DKs went from being in the middle to bottom while OP classes still left untouched.

2 Likes

Blood dk getting huge pvp nerfs while guardian druid is untouched, you can’t make it up.

4 Likes

Shows how incompetent Blizzard really is.

2 Likes

Just did a level 70 BG and there was a guardian druid with 700k hp doing more damage than the dps and more healing than the healers.
We couldn’t get the base he was defending because he could just spam moonfire from range and when five people tried to kill him he just went into bearform and mowed us down.
Think this is another expansion I’m skipping, PVE devs are balancing pvp again.

1 Like

Blizzard just like Dk being at the bottom , we’ve already seen this millions of times. Nothin to think about :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The people who tune PvP at Blizzard are clowns at best. They are not playing their game and they don’t understand how certain classes/mechanics works. The current nerf is the proof, they are completely clueless. I’m an average DK player and I will give you a DK nerf which is reasonable.

• WoTN effectiveness reduced by 25% in PvP and it’s no longer counts as an absorb, therefor it won’t feed our Death Strike

• AMS effectiveness reduced by 25% in PvP

• Spellwarding effectiveness is reduced by 50%

• Death strike effectiveness reduced by 25% in PvP

• Sac pat healing is reduced by 15% in PvP

These are all significant nerfs towards our survivability, yet it won’t trash our class completely. Blizzard you can contact me trough this account and hire me. I don’t have any dev experience but as I see its not a problem.

Me thinking with my D! can do a better job balancing the game, literally

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.