Wasn't Azshara a bit out of the blue?

Azshara should have gotten her own expansion with Nazjatar as a proper expansion ‘continent’.

2 Likes

they are speed running all the villians because they are secretly making world of warcraft 2 :wink:

btw I wonder, if now Azshara is free from the Nzot will, should she lose those 3 eyes on her head and change her model ?

They burn through the old stuff in order to develop new stuff. Original stuff. Cosmic esque stuff. Wouldn’t be surprised if they planned for a World of Warcraft 2.0 reboot that caters to a younger audience. from years 12 to 20.

So the audience it’s already catering to?

No. Currently they are feeding on the nostalgia crowd by throwing big names they remember from the past(characters) as the final loot bosses of expansions and their dungeons or raids. But those veterans are growing old and won’t be here much longer. Once they all got families, jobs and all that important adult stuff.

Shadowlands will prepare us for the next generation of MMO fans. Those who like FF14 or the other new and fresh ones. It is just as inevitable as Thanos realizing Tony Stark bamboozled him in the Endgame movie.

I’m quite surprised by your optimism. A long-term plan behind the story, and the poor quality of the releases a consequence of them working on the next project already, instead of WoW? That’s some deep faith right there.

And I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t misplaced.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that the 12-20 crowd they were catering to is now growing too old, so they’re going to focus on the new generation’s 12-20 crowd? I agree.

The veteran crowd is those that was here since the start. The younger one is those that started as fresh as MoP. Maybe some just with legion even.

Those 30+ people can’t be the money source for blizzard forever because you might not like video games at a certain point.

You do realize the “veteran” crowd were the 12-20 of Classic, right?

Point is, there hasn’t been a single time in WoW’s history when it was directed at boomers.

I am trying to say is that I have good faith that Blizzard will manage the cosmic chart well and supply us with fresh faces during the next few expansions.

If they will make WoW 2.0 for young auditory, than they will not going to be able to make genocide and begin almost every new war with killing Night Elves and their cities.
So its not going to happen.

considering she can shapeshift, it doesnt realy matter, and I dont think apparence of those old gods changed, becomes different when they die anyways.

this will happen eventualy, or is already happening, not so much in the warcraft universe yet, but games like overwatch is deffo made for the younger generation, just a matter of time, when warcraft is getting it also, heck could even say that is happening in shadowlands, whit the pruning of levels, becuse many of the younger generations, do not have the will power to level through 120 levels now, but heck not even the older ones have that.

I thought she was teased for long enough and it was only logical for her to appear in a „pirate expansion“

Also, they are probably gonna turn her into either the next Guldan or the next Illidan. 100%

2 Likes

this.

she’ll probably be the Crowley of WoW.

Instead of this Shadowlands, we should’ve had an entire expansion devoted to N’zoth and Black Empire taking over the universe. Whats left of the world surviving in Fallout style shelters trying to take their planet back slowly by going up back to the ruined surface world. Seeing all the devastation up there with main cities razed down to ground and minions filling up everywhere…A Cata style reimagining of what we had and lost.

But no, instead we had to linger that crap incarnate already more than dead story of Sylvanas for like 3 more expansions with buncha updated models and some godforsaken new hades wannabe villain.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.