We all know warrior is op but

And i thought my frost mage post was silly.

In the top 100 2v2 there are 3 WWā€™s.

In the top 100 3v3 there is 1 WW.

The teams who chose WW in the AWC were all knocked out, or switched their WW for a rogue the next round.

WW joint shares the highest percentage for being the first target/first to be killed in all arenas.

So tell me again how WWā€™s need nerfs?

1 Like

windwalker seems like 1 of the most balanced specs atm lol

1 Like

This feels like one of those ā€˜I just played a round of SS and a WW rolled me over so i better make a postā€™ type of posts.

Tell me really though, when you see the enemy team, does seeing they have a WW instill fear? or do you think, ā€˜Ah good, least itā€™s not an Sin/Sub/Arms/DH/Ele/Demo?ā€™

yep lol, even as a disc priest who naturally gets countered by wws in every expansion I think they are more than fair tuning wise atm.

Wait wait, Sub, DH and Demo?

Bruh, these specs are totally okay. You are talking sht to the guy that complained about WW and you are doing the same sht with your post thinking sub/dh/demo needs further nerfs rofl.

1 Like

This one is coming late but i think your post didnt get the appriciation it should when it comes to the post itself. That smiley on the end really makes this post great :joy:

Warriors are easily countered by (still) being quite squishy. I fear a well geared retribution paladin far more in this patch.

In my opinion, the problem is how many gapclosers almost all melee have, to such a point that being a caster this expansion has now become ā€œfind the best build that doesnt require you to cast all the timeā€.

Somehow I would like to take a step back and make it easier for casters to cast spells, by adjusting the gap closers. For instance, there is no reason I should have 2 Shadowsteps. You could easily just give me 1 and balance us melee around that. I have so many gapclosers I dont need to think about when to use it, I just use it because it is always available. Making melee less sticky, and in turn making casters more about casting, should improve counter play too, because then interrupts will be more important than they are right now.

For once, my friend, I agree with 90% of your post.

Warriors do still need some urgent tuning in my opinion, but I 100% agree that melee are genuinely oppressive into casters this expansion.

I tried to pick up a Shadow Priest for Dragonflight and got to 1600 pre nerfs in Solo Shuffle, but then they nerfed their survivability, their damage, and also the proc rate of their DoTs; thereby forcing them to ā€˜hard-castā€™ moreā€¦in a melee heavy meta.

I know skilled SP players are still managing to make it work, but for anyone new to the class they genuinely became unplayable, given the amount of mobility melee has in general.

Obviously balance is different in 2v2 and 3v3, but for those of us that donā€™t have the time to form teams (I only 2v2 casually with a RL friend), there needs to be something done to make more classes playable/viable in Solo Shuffle.

1 Like

In my opinion, the problem is how many gapclosers almost all melee have, to such a point that being a caster this expansion has now become ā€œfind the best build that doesnt require you to cast all the timeā€.

I got used to being trained in 3 melee lobbies on my Warlock so much that I am confused when there are other casters. Itā€™s likeā€¦ I can cast??? wtf? where is the catch

btw unnerf interrupt on demo, 1 min cd is too much

I would need to play Solo Shuffle or this to be true. :slight_smile:

Yes. Not fear but i am annoyed because it feels like it doesnā€™t matter what i do they can just stay in aggro, never land any kick, waste their defs and i will still lose because of their overtuned damage. The only other specc where i feel like this is ele.

I take your point, but letā€™s be real, all of those classes are more of a pain to go up against that a WW. My post is pointing out that WW is far weaker than all those classes 1v1 and in group play.

Even as a WW, i would rather face healer + 2 WWā€™s, than healer + 2 Demos/2 dhs.

2 Likes

Windwalker is fun but incredibly turd atm. We take too much damage and every escape we have can easily be stopped by people hoarding their abilities such as rooting totem or just charging the serpent kick so we get rooted etc. The problem at the minute isnā€™t really the damage itā€™s more the fact that everyone can just keep their stormbolt, coil etc until the WW actually wants to do something then itā€™s instantly sabotaged. Also Windwalkers wont win a single game vs ele/spriest/lock lobbies unless someone messes up. You shouldnā€™t have to rely on someone making a mistake to win, it should be outplaying that gets the win. Also nobody knows how awful WW is so they have no idea how to even support them in the game.

ww dominates his own league
https:// xunamate .com/#/leaderboard/3v3?f=eyJzcGVjcyI6WzI2OSw3MCwyNjMsMjU1XSwicmVhbG1JZCI6bnVsbCwiZmFjdGlvbiI6bnVsbH0=

I have no mobility to lose. Check mate.

1 Like

Warrior so OP there is stunning amount of one in AWC :clown_face:

Warlocks are more viable than windwalkers xd

Ret/DK mobility should be the maximum any melee should ever have. Change my mind.

Ret level mobility? Easy.

Game would be range bias AF your reversing a issue not fixing it. U aant every melee to be undiserable in all content lol?

DK mobility aint so bad.

But rets a new level lol

I do be playing a ret, does something to you watching everyone go zoom in my wheelchair.

Mobility has to be used skillfully, and if the warrior wastes his charge, he should have to waddle for the next 15 secs.