We appreciate the community’s feedback

“We’ll continue to monitor Demonology, along with Affliction and Destruction, and appreciate the community’s continued feedback.”

Please, can we fire the employee who writes these things?
Reason: We don’t want him to work here.

4 Likes

Nerfing one of the only other options for ST and it was already behind Pit Lord just keeps showing me that they don’t know what’s going on

Every single patch/week so far in this expansion, a nerf to one or all specs especially Demonology.

2 Likes

there was a whole post with like 300 comments on it to bring back metamorphosis gameplay and even more that’s just the one that came up first they totally absolutely 100% appreciate the feedback tbh

demo lock dev making 10.1.5 changes

h ttps://i.imgflip.com/2vssim.jpg

3 Likes

At least clowns make me laugh. Reading that changelog just makes me want to cry. :sob:

1 Like

Believe it or not, there are actually some people who support these changes. Although very few.

They are clueless.

Their whole reasoning for nerfing dogs is incorrect too, the peaks and valleys are caused by tyrant+felguard+pi+pitlord, let me remind you that pi is a completely self inflicted problem, so on one hand they cause the issue, and the solution is destroying your class.

Or maybe they have a problem with the small peaks that dogs provide, which is even more insane, small intermittent bursts of damage are completely fine, it’s only massive spikes in burst that can be a problem for the spec.

Literal clown fiesta at blizzard.

And this, combined with some of the recent changes they made to outlaw rogue too is enough to make me believe that maybe some people should not work there. The ones who think this stuff certainly shouldn’t.

The thing is, at least the change to grand melee you could make it nice if you change the way that blade flurry and slice and dice work first, but this demo is literally an inferior version.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.