We Are Running Out Of Time

We Are Running Out Of Time.

What do i mean by this?

What i mean by this, is that in exactly 1 Week, we have Wrath of the Lich King Classic’s Launch, meaning that all Season of Mastery and/or Future Classic Era characters, will or can fall behind, dependant on the choice of the player.

To not let people transfer as they wish, is purely nonsense on your end Blizzard, and there is next to no reason for you to not open up transfers earlier than anticipated. - While the minor amount of players, that wants to continue Season of Mastery, are of course welcome to do so, there’s been a few options made available at your disposal:

• Make Transfers available, NOT OBLIGATORY. (Should they be opened earlier than anticipated)
  • Let players choose to their own liking what server they wish to transfer to, upon choosing either Classic Era or Wrath of the Lich King Classic.
  • As many might disagree with this, and as a desperate Guldokse as i am, i would even propose to make it a paid-service, to allow those who wants to “Bail”, bail, and pay a small sum to move earlier than anticipated, and let the rest who don’t want to bail out stay, as they wish.
  • More information, Release Date, Planning, Time, etc. Give us ANYTHING to work with, instead of this eerie silence, and reply every 1-2 months at a time, it’s not good enough, while i can respect you guys might be busy with Wrath of the Lich King’s Launch very soon, at least put SOME consideration into the players of Season of Mastery too.

This means, that if Blizzard don’t pull their “Time-Schedule” out of their butts, and start thinking about what the VAST MAJORITY of the playerbase wants, then it will only lead to one thing, and that is falling behind MAJORLY, considering that Blizzard may do transfers the 16th of October, if not later that is.

There is WAY more Pros than there is cons, when it comes to early transfer Blizzard, and there should be every reason to at least give the option to move or stay, not to make the decision as an obligatory decision, but as a side thing, for players to look at, instead of having to choose between Era or Wotlk.

We already have “SoM Transfers” Thread, but i figured it’d be important to point out a few more things, compared to the latest post.

Thank you for reading.

5 Likes

Yes … no need to close down the servers just yet, with the probability of ensuing cgaos.
Just offer free tranfer to those, that would like this. Please.

Make both me (who want to stay) and Guldoksen (who wants to transfer) happy.

Nah. When SoM launched there was no speak of transfers, it was a seasonal server and your character was going to stay there, or be moved to era.
Blizzard has since offered us transfers off of SoM, so be grateful, only when SoM comes to an end ofcourse.

You speak of falling behind, but like I said, transfers were initially NOT going to happen, so I don’t know why you would make an era/SoM character if your goal is to progress the classic franchise. The transfer you are offered at the end is a bonus, an extra, you’re given a hand and you want the whole arm.

If you really do not wish to fall behind, start leveling on wotlk classic prepatch right now. There is a big exp buff, many levelers, and you still have time to not fall behind. Not by relying on Blizzard, but rather yourself.

You got a Blizzard answer but don’t want to accept it, I don’t think you will get another one.

That’s a wrong forum sir, you can change to wotlk forums using the pencil near the topic name

Exactly my words brother! <3

No, and i can reason with that, but since they changed their minds, why not ask for the best outcome, despite what the previous intentions were? - And as you state in your comment, “Why don’t you just level on Wotlk?”, cause this Seasonal character has got something, which i want to use in Wotlk, that i do not own on Wotlk as of this very moment. - And hinting it’ll be the new main, solely cause of one item. :slight_smile:

You don’t know what i want by my post Dottie, once again, like so many other times, you make a presumption, instead of reading my post. - I said “We need more information, release date, planning, time, etc”, we have NOT gotten an exact answer from Blizzard regarding these 3-4 subjects Dottie, i am not looking for a “Different Answer”, i am looking for a PROPER answer. A detailed one.

No, i am quite aware where i’ve posted, and this is definitely the right forum, as it sorrounds the main part of SoM / Classic Era, regarding transfers. - So no, i am quite sure on where i have posted this, thank you.

1 Like

I am not saying you posted in the wrong place, that’s other people, this forum is the right place, I’m saying you have had an answer from Blizzard on this subject and because you don’t like it you are trying to a different answer. I don’t think you will.

No kidding, it was for Lilhorny.

Look at the comment above.

I messed up the whole reply thing, so kindly look above said comment, for reply. It’s my mistake.

Update: Should be fixed now.

1 Like

Classic

Classic what?

Yes

A troll, quite literally, good to know. I’ll put it as spam.

1 Like

Just leave Berny alone, he’s a nice enough fella!

2 Likes

He cool? <3

1 Like

Bumping bump

I would love the option to move my 60 hunter from SoM to either wotlk or classic era servers.

1 Like

Tell Blizzard, everyone wants to, and pronto.

1 Like

Not allowing characters to be freely progressed through classic>TBC>Wotlk is such a disappointment. No TBC Era/future TBC releases means all TBC royalty will go back to pservers, similar to vanilla currently. Wotlk and its fans will meet the same fate eventually once Cata is on the horizon.

But the cashcow hypebeast is in motion. Who cares about upholding playability for their legacy games when they can get second round revenue off a simple copy/paste of Legion etc. Blizzard is spineless.

2 Likes

I ran out of time even with the exp boost I was only able to get to lvl 40 untill the launch.
Is there a way to keep the 50% exp boost in the game for everyone under lvl 70 or something? I’m not liking the lvling speeds I will be facing. This will be the 4th priest next to the 3 warriors I lvled to max lvl in my entire life playing WoW. I have to say the 50% boost feels pretty fair and I haven’t even gotten to the harder parts yet from 40 to 60. and beyond.

Blizzard have always said Era will stay Era and SoM will last one year.

You’ve missed out two expansions there.

You’ve posted in the wrong section and tried to take over someone else’s post. Also, the boost has been around for almost a month.

No.