We didn't get conquest points, not even wins or loses

we made with dk and rogue arenas and when dk was leader we didnt get any points
then we try rogue leader and then we got points in 1 game only
then we tried lock and dk and we got points 1 game only again
We not get from loses that 75 points and not even from wins that 250 points.
And we are not capped points, we have about 3000/64k points

This is what support replied , copy pasted
This reply from support. has not any real answer to my question.

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment’s support team. This is Game Master *** here to assist you today.

Before we start here, please accept our sincere apologies for taking longer than usual to respond. With the War Within launch, things have been a little-bit hectic here as we are all working very hard to respond to tons of tickets quickly to get the wait times down as fast as possible. So, thank you for your patience.

I can see that you’re contacting us regarding not receiving arena points, I know a situation like this can be very frustrating, and I appreciate your patience while waiting for our responses.

To qualify for Arena points, you must have played at least 10 games in the previous week. If you play in more than one bracket, you will be awarded points from the bracket with the best performance over previous week.

The Arena Point cap is 10,000. If you are at the cap, you will not be awarded any Arena Points. Customer Support cannot grant Arena Points.

Note: Character transfer may affect your eligibility to receive Arena Points.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.