We finally met!

That genuinely made me laugh out loud, have an authenticated with a seal Souldefíler like.

1 Like

Ignore the prat. I have. He used up his patience testing replies of 3(once you pass 3 you’re done forever) when he was bragging about his “dwinking skillz” in the what do you drink thread bigging himself up as a tough guy.

He now joins the inglorious list of people who’s posts I just gloss over without even reading the first sentence.

3 Likes

Moo having fun with our favourite pirate Flynn Fairwind huh, hammered :smirk:

1 Like

5 Likes

Your truly are the best Sinaaki :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Enjoy your honeymoon Moe! Where are you guys going? Hope its not some island with azerite on it…

3 Likes

GM ISLAND !! :star_struck: unless blizzard checks this thread again, then i suppose were screwed. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Haha, i do hope they check the flagged posts at least at some point, cant have ppl calling Daestra names unpunished :smiling_imp: enjoy your trip :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah i just flagged and continued, the funnier part was the reasoning behind the toxicity… Cherry on the top :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Well some drink their sorrows away, probably heartbroken that the wonderul Moe now is spoken for :wink:

3 Likes

Haha :laughing: bless your soul holy space goat :pray:

3 Likes

And all it took was perseverance!!

3 Likes

Thats not me tho’ :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I dunno… That cat that strolled past you two the other day seemed pretty terrified…

I am sorry, I have flagged this post!

I can not in any way accept this - it is very inappropriate :angry:

It is NOT Flynn and Môe - I can’t believe you would be like this towards Anduin, I really belived in you, I even made a blanket with your names on it :sob:

You were supposed to make him the new Warchief with that wedding, you are ruining everything :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Wasnt Wranduin though :nail_care: … its always been flynn :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:fearful:

I will not cry… My make up will run if i do :triumph:

But I will eat a lot of cake, and when my clothes become to small because of this, you will get the bill from the tailor :cry:

1 Like

In my wedding the dress code is formal potato sacks

1 Like

:thinking:

I am already searching through my closet, I think I have something fitting
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmarketplace.secondlife.com%2Ffr-FR%2Fp%2FVW-Wretched-Girl-Outfit-Jute-Complete-dress-with-2-Mesh-skirt-3-top-poncho-bonnet-shoes-and-dirty-face-tattoo%2F4259543%3Flang%3Dfr-FR&psig=AOvVaw2uJfVFAhLKrzMwVttnbK7K&ust=1589093411551000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCKjh0buYpukCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAI

((Now, these models are of course ugly - imagine a beautiful taureness in them))

2 Likes

SO FETCH

1 Like