We got upright orcs. Then we got Zandalari with straight back. Time for upright undead!

It’s good to see that Blizzard is moving well into the direction to provide straight backs for male Horde models. The orcs have already been fixed, and the Zandalari trolls compensate for the old hunched troll models.

Now I think it’s a good idea to provide customization for the undead, too… Derek Proudmoore looked really well in the new cinematic (the one with Baine and Jaina). And it will be great to see undead with straight backs in game.

15 Likes

Out of all species playable I always thought that unded hunching makes sense. Playable forsaken were not elite scourge officers. They were pawns on which basic necromancy was made and so their half decaying appearance, add to that lack of remaining muscles that could keep back up and here you have why they look the way they do.

Personally I think their stance is what contributes to their charm.

6 Likes

i dont mind this as a customisation option, same as i dont mind no bones option like our Chineses coplayers got.

6 Likes

Undead hunch is ok.

The no spine galloping trolls??

I have always hated that model. I played the original troll model for as long as I was allowed to (before blizzard the almighty disallowed that option).

I have slowly race changed all my trolls, will do the last one as soon as I decide on the race I want.

But, the troll broken back is more aggregious.

I’d rather see hunchback Gnomes!
We Gnomes must be the best in everything!
That included being the best looking hunchbacks!

5 Likes

I believe the alliance could use some upright worgen now.

6 Likes

you will get it once horde will get forsaken night elves together with dark ranger class :stuck_out_tongue:

imagine this being one of main selling points of 9.0 :slight_smile:

Man I need to create Zandaladin female too, both genders look so good.

1 Like

Trolls with real shoes will be a dream forever I guess… Hoped the zandalari will at least have normal shoes but meh… no troll for me then…

Seeing the new cinematic with Derek Proudmoore, I think a version of undead with facial hair and no hunch would do quite nicely. You know… not looking like roadkill.

I would be happy if we could just have the Chinese undead model :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want my tauren to bend over.

Undead have to slouch because they dont have muscle mass to carry them. They are nothing but bones that skip leg day.

Unlike human male mage, they are full natty.

It would be too easy to make a crude comment about that, so I’ll just leave it.

Shoes are for the weak. Besides many of boots wouldn’t look good on them anyway. They’re fine as they’re.

Especially when they can just ctrl-c, ctrl-v it X). It is already functional and polished, so if it gets a lot attention, maybe they can feature it in other versions as well.

One thing though, if nealry every Horde race gets some “body type” options, they should introduce something on the Alliance side as well.

1 Like

I’m quite sure i saw a topic about that once and someone said its possible to activate that by doing something in the file folders, but it only shows for you

I know that the Chinese can revert the changes and have the regular Forsaken model, but I have no idea how to do that or getting the Chinese model here in european version.

Just be grateful that your head doesnt fall off every time you stand still :(( Please sort belfs head out Blizz

I think he have a normal model of human