We Must Restore Civility

Back on the TOPIC.

What do we ask isn’t like that we want our rogue dual wield Sulfuras, with full Judgement armor.

But it’s more about pieces that exist and we want to include them in our transmog.

For example, a Knight using a cloth hood (except Alaina’s bonnet, like a blue one) Specially those Priest ones from ToS, which I’d really love to have them on my Paladin… Would be really cool, right? :slight_smile:
Or other classes being able to transmog to Dark shaman Headress, as it is one of the few proper wolf shawls we have. Mainly for orcs.

Or a warrior being more like a corsair/pirate (of course, can roll a rogue) and transmog their gear to light armor.

And many other examples. I don’t think this would hurt anyone, but will be fun even for others who don’t RP. :slight_smile:

I second it. :smile:

3 Likes

I do not think this is a good point to raise as the entire thread only has below 50 individual posts

1 Like

Oh god what have you unleashed in my thread haha

1 Like

@Trelw please, take my suggestion to the sacred grounds of the MVPs and Moderators forum.

I just want to once again be able to roleplay my Dwarven explorer warrior in high level areas.

3 Likes

That’s how a community of friendly people works.

2 Likes

You have not responded to my question. Could you please sate my curiosity? What do MVP’s do? Because judging from the behavior seen on the forums, I have the impression that they are here to talk down on those that are not “Chosen Ones”.

5 Likes

Oof, the copy paste. Oh dear! ^^

1 Like

Apawi going nutty…

World PVPers aren’t worth my time :raised_hand::triumph:

3 Likes

Honestly I kinda miss the days of popular topics when Argent Dawn would dominate it and there’d be threads dripping about roleplayers.

1 Like

Damn boys…Looks like we’re out, I ain’t got another like to give. Salute fight on.

I don’t understand you very well - please elaborate:

Are you saying, TWO large (BIG) realms combined together would overtake ONE (1) large (BIG) realm? Not a shocker!

I doubt the idea was that there were more ROLEPLAYERS, but that there was more ACTIVITY - included RP events and such. We don’t log on, play for one hour in which I do my M+, and then log off! We do a lot more. :slight_smile:

i have upvoted to share my support (as should anyone backing you), but i would like to verbally (psuedo-literally) let everyone here know that Morsteth, not only is a forum poster, creating the (as of now) top topic of the day, as well as a business tycoon (he is a share holder/Activision Blizzard)

2 Likes

Why not? WPvP is a great place for RP! You’ve ran into some eejits, I take it?

you know this is really funny because you use terminology like “terrorise” as if they’ve pillaged your house and kidnapped your firstborn

dramatisations such as that are what really hurt the server’s community as opposed to the alleged “terrorising” that is committed, it really just serves to stoke a fire that isn’t there

5 Likes

Every world pvper is a braindead drooler who doesn’t understand roleplaying customs, destroyed defias brotherhood. You can release your excrement wherever you please imo, as long as it’s not on my front yard.

5 Likes

You cant do world pvp properly with other roleplayers sadly since the sharding system tends to phase them out when two groups of roleplayers start a fight :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Okay, that’s 1. who else

1 Like

We do basically! We call them RP PvP campaigns, and they are really fun! Factions fighting each other in World, over custom objectives and zones, made by an organizer. Morsteth himself organized many of them, and i thank him kindly about them. The next one is in Wetlands soon, Alliance vs Horde. :slight_smile:

Although it’s different from saying kek and ganking others without planning and confirmation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sadly, I know too many campaigns (week long RP events filled with activity from early hours to late nights!) which have been soured by the presence of WPvPers who come to AD for the same reason.

I’m glad you didn’t join in your guild’s activities, but this is mostly the reason we’re very apprehensive towards anyone joining the realm not to RP, but to grief.

3 Likes

Sharding came with a devolved server too; you can’t host big fights any more (anything over 40v40, or even that). Without the Server’s hamster suffering from a heart attack and keeling over.

4 Likes