We Must Restore Civility

Now I cannot stress this enough: This thread is not about Galford’s legitimate quarrels with the quest reward design that discriminates against role players, it is about how we talk to each other on this platform that Activision Blizzard has gifted us with, I shall explain what I am talking about in the following text

I have tried to come up with friendly and constructive responses to post to the recently heated argument, please take note of this example

I fully agree Galford, I wish that the company I financially sustain would listen to the needs of the people breathing life into its virtual world: Azeroth

Role players are ultimately what made this game famous and what people think of when they hear World of Warcraft outside the internet, role players are the SOUL of World of Warcraft

I disagree, the reward table could be handled like the sorting by class that Players versus Players vendors have

Is that really the reason because I have never heard of that

I think my suggestion of the Player versus Player sorting would work wonderfully here

I really think Galford replied perfectly fine and not hostile at all

I respect this course of action, after all there can only be one victor but you should not interfere with the discussion at hand further through sneakily liking very upsetting posts from others

That is a really good thing to do, thank you for this suggestion

Hey friends,

now that you read it, do you think we can further encourage civil discussions like this?

31 Likes

So after the original topic got locked you decided to start over and quote me completely out of context.

7 Likes

I am terribly sorry if you feel like that this is exactly what I try to prevent – miscommunication all over the place

I meant to bring up examples on how to engage in friendly and healthy community discussion, this is an overall call for action, just point me to my mistakes and I will be sure to correct them at once

26 Likes

OK … WOW … I can see why your text is green now …

TOXIC much … ?

16 Likes

But the context is right over there. It is all linked.

Very odd comment to make.

9 Likes

Context is the flow of a conversation, not randomly nit picking on a bunch of replies completely without context because they are not flowing within the original conversation.

4 Likes

These MVP’s are so toxic Smh. Why can’t they all be like Morsteth?

11 Likes

Just push the suggestion to the MVPs and Moderators forums. Please like there is no reason I cant transmog my leather gloves into another pair as a hunter. I can wear them!

11 Likes

It’s a relatively new forum and I know that some features are a bit obtuse and hard to figure out (I had some problems myself in the past), but there are links in the quotes to the posts and, if they were shortened by Morsteth, you can click the arrow in the top right of the quote to see the entire post.

I hope I could help you!

16 Likes

Lmao, all his likes and serveral of the comments in here. Are linked to his main account by the way.

What in the world…

1 Like

Each and every quoted bit of text is me responding to something in the other discussion.

Quoting them at random with odd replies it out of context. It is meaningless and doesn’t help you in any way shape or form.

3 Likes

Check again. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Stop lying.

11 Likes

So you’re telling me…I am Morsteth??

7 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

i dreamed a dream…

3 Likes

Please like I’m not out to get green MVPS. just tell the moderators in that MVPs and Moderators page to push that suggestion. it’s weird that I could transmog my leather gloves into another pair of leather gloves in Cataclysm/Mists/Warlords. Now apparently its something the devs didn’t want? It’s just mind boggling to me, man.

15 Likes

Can you provide examples? That would surely help your case and reputation.

Otherwise, I only see the “wont happen, cant happen.” That is not the “winning attitude” that makes a real M.V.P.

11 Likes

Lock me and the rest of the Grim Gest guild on Argent Dawn EU up, officer.

13 Likes

In the previous thread (which got locked because of your trolling) I kindly asked you to stop spamming emojis. Are you going to do the same here?

13 Likes