We need a kobold main character

The kobold storyline in the ringing deeps is the best and most fun I’ve had this expansion so far. A kobold main character would be a breath of fresh air, or even a playable kobold race

tldr.: more kobolds pls

3 Likes

We need a real Horde main character.

We need a kobold warchief for the Horde. This would be a logical conclusion for this faction.

Sylvanas and nathanos back and then Thrall finding back his old self from warcraft 3 and vanilla wow, he is fine being the warchief at that point

Thrall was always a chicken. He avoided any fights with the alliance.

He was soft compared to what orcs really were but it was understandable considering his backstory. The whole conflict with garrosh and him felt like 2 different extremes. I still think there is potential with Thrall to show some backbone finally,

Garrosh would have been perfect if they continued with the cataclysm progression storyline when he started to be less and less impulsive untill pandaria they made him again full villain

Also for this actual convo id be fine with kobold’s as playable though id want more gnolls or something like that

God I hope it’s not that annoying thing from the dungeon. It’s voice makes me wanna feed it rat poison.