We need a new very large mount!

My favourite mount is that headless horseman’s - it fits in doorways, does not get stuck nor has wings. Simple and old (TBC old). While the Brutosaurus is all cool as a creature, its horrendous idea for a player mount.

2 Likes

Just vote for the Ancient here, they’re pretty damn big.

1 Like

This so much for me as well. Also smaller mounts feel faster.

3 Likes

And best part is - it is not faction locked, nor land locked. It really is a simple vehicle doing simple things. There are some other mounts I like, but they have the doorway problem, or camera problem certain situations. Or … oh horror wobble problem (mounts without legs that hoover).

3 Likes

Completely agree, where’s the caterpillar love? Assuming the huge tree wins I won’t ride it (currently use the archly moose most frequently for practical reasons)

2 Likes

After imprisoning Sargeras, the boys put a leash on him and now he works part time as a mount in wow.

Is he large enough for you?

3 Likes

I want Dalaran as my personal mount. The same size as the one in Legion.

2 Likes

Deal!

But it’ll take damage every time you hit something, and cost gold to repair.

1 Like

I can already see all the quest NPCs hidden by 10 people on a stupid giant tree… time to farm baby spice again.

1 Like

Hence I voted for the book.

Ancient would be amazing, i’m a night elf. I wouldn’t use another mount EVER again

1 Like

Here - with me !

Oh! We need a walking tree on fire that plays death metal with a guitar

3 Likes

No WE dont… Another mount that can’t fit through doors, gets rooted on everything, and has the potential for hunter pets to use as a toilet…NTY

1 Like

been trying for that for years “sob”

Will this be the drill that pierces the heavens?

Don’t worry about a thing fam, I got ya

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.