We need a new very large mount!

And it needs to be equipped with a drill larger than the universe !

It’s not acceptable that we are able to see what’s happening on screen.

8 Likes

fool have you learned nothing! now we will just get small mounts … blizz is a reverse wish geni! you have dooomed us all!

1 Like

https ://i.imgur.com/SfUjPHd.jpg

I use this and then afk in front of mailboxes on a Tauren. How I haven’t been mass reported yet is beyond me.

We need working baby spice back.

you can have my missus if you want :laughing:

1 Like

I hope for your sake she doesn’t read your forum comments xD

hope she does!! Been trying to get rid of her for years!!

We need a bigger personal airship.

The best is when someone uses a mount in Mythic plus and then you get that bug where they are always on it. The DH and Monk in our group both have the long boi. Sometimes it’s the transmog mount/vendor Yak. Fun stuff :laughing:

We need Sentinax as a mount

1 Like

Demons use spaceships? :rocket: :flushed:

So does Alliance.

Well to be clear we don’t really use it. We have it for sure, but mostly it’s at the carage when we go around on our horses beating others with sharp metal objects.

1 Like

Bit shocking to see the huge mount being at the top… guess people like to be stuck everywhere. :stuck_out_tongue:
Though what I find worse: fricking saber is third atm… like we don’t have enough of those. :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah well, taste differ in the end. I will cry in the corner for the caterpillar to be last. Imagine that little weirdo moving in waves. Ah, it be nice. :grin:

1 Like

That’s what confused me - Azeroth is absurdly well advanced in technology and we still use mages to cool our beers instead using a fridge.

And don’t know maybe draenai run out fuel or whatever that super overpowered vessel is doing these days.

1 Like

Best not to use it too much, feels like the race(s) are cursed to crash each ship they take to air!

3 Likes

OK, for the last time: tank was full when i last returned it.

3 Likes

Oh so it was you who returned the fine Exodar to us.

No that was all Sinaaki.

1 Like