We need confirmation!

www. dexerto .com/world-of-warcraft/wow-classic-naxxramas-and-burning-crusade-start-dates-reportedly-leaked-1416983/

Blizzard… please stop us from going insane with rumors and give every single player exactly what they want!!!

You have already RUINED retail - making it for 6 year olds!!!

Give us the game we had years ago and the game we SHOULD still have today!!!

PLEASE!!!

Relevant:

According to Twitch streamer Nano, the latest rumors surrounding WoW Classic say the original Naxxramas raid will be released sometime in “early December” of 2020. This is different from the level 80 version that came to retail in Wrath of the Lich King and was known to be notoriously hard on its release back in June of 2006.

On top of that, the beta for Classic’s version of the fan-favorite Burning Crusade expansion is said to be arriving sometime in the spring (March/April) of 2021.

I do not know, OP… there are zero sources cited for the TBC leak, even though Naxxramas’s prediction is cited to have been given by a streamer. Not to mention I have personally never heard of this website. Doesn’t seem credible.

Do be assured though, that TBC will come. Just that I’d expect that an announcement for it would come after the last Classic raid.

yes, and that’s why i am asking for confirmation - because a streamer said it… maybe for extra views and fame :wink: - maybe for shiz and giggs… maybe to troll the entire world…

And yes, it does look like one of those fake sites… All i want is an official rep to either say Yep its coming soon TM, calm down!!! or Nope, never gonna happen, sorry… :wink:

They are not gonna make it official til their Blizzconline event. Til then if you expect otherwise you are just gonna get dissapointed.

Go to classic forums ?

2 Likes

So some streamer is saying it to get their views up and people think this is happening?

Imagine believing this TBC news and trusting what a streamer says.

1 Like

Still better then classic
I’ve played that trashheap for 2 months. Horrible experience.
So please go to the classic forums

There is a pinned post in the Wow Classic General Discussion forum about Naxxramas:-

Oh how yournalisam has fallen…someone said something on a social platform,report it!

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What the hell?

:grinning:

and this is why i gave up with the forums - during Wrath :stuck_out_tongue: o/

Wrong forum. Classic fanbois go that way —>

“According to Twitch streamer …”
Ah, so not news at all.

The thought that Blizzard have even narrowed TBC release down to even a two week period is absurd. They’ve struggled with SL release, why on earth would they set a release date internally for a game that hasn’t even really been teased yet.

you guys need to stop living in the past… seriously…

You want to play the same game over and over and over for 13 years?! Skyrim released only 9 years ago and even with literally unlimited modding that has finite replay value, WoW is a finite game you can’t even mod it, are you just going to run Gruuls Lair for the 2679th time? I don’t get it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.