We need more female gamers

I know what you mean I think. Hopefully he will be feeding better soon :smile:

Oral thrush?

The milk should help… mine went on a comfort milk… it eased it a little.

He will grow out of it… some babies systems are a little more immature than others.

Yes that! I have to put some kind of gel on his pacifier and make sure his pacifiers and bottles get sterilised…he doesn’t want to drink a lot atm…Well he drinks like 50ml…80…70…normally 120 x.x Think it’s really annoying him x.x

Aw bless his heart - it can be uncomfortable for them trying to suck bottles and dummies when they have that :frowning:

Yea hope it’s gone soon!

It goes pretty fast with treatment :slight_smile:

They gave my babies Nystatin when they had it.

I have Daktarin. Been using it for 2 days now…well trying to use it…it’s hard to find a moment where he doesn’t want to drink his milk right after I apply it :rofl:

Is that orange flavour oral gel?

I’m so sad I remember this stuff haha

Haha yes it is! I had a little taste myself :joy:

1 Like

Sometimes it’s not strong enough to shift it, so you may have to go back for Nystatin should it fail to clear it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah alright good to know…How many days before I should start seeing a difference?

I don’t remember that… the leaflet should say… think it’s 3 or so?

Think the issue with the gel is it’s hard to make it stay on.

1 Like

No we don’t.

Yea I put it on his pacifier and then he plops it out after 1 minute or so and then 5 mins later he wants more milk so I don’t think it does much :rofl:

1 Like

Nystatin is a bottle of drops with a pipette - it’s yellow liquid but it sticks to the thrush really well.

It’s pure hell when I got it well while nursing… ouch.

1 Like

God, you are so old… this is advanced mom talk

2 Likes

I am 42 but forever 20 :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Be careful so you don’t break your hip.

I am 29 but forever 80!

2 Likes

Nah advanced mom talk is when we get onto how terrible our teenagers are :smiling_imp:

3 Likes