We need more female gamers

I know, but she reminds Souldefiler of tiny tina for some reason. Its the crazy eyes i think.

2 Likes

Want popcorn ? Link this singers songs here and see how someone mass flags you form their alts!

1 Like

Still cant understand the thought process that went down there (probably none at all)… i checked out the artist, liked what i heard.

Yeah right…

1 Like

LOOK AT THAT GORGEOUS HEAP OF DIABETIC COMA INDUCING GOODNESS!!

Someone make me a GIF of Tiny Tina scarfing those and i will pay you. (Seriously.)

2 Likes

Catch me Forum Dweller I swoon!!

1 Like

The artists name. Has reference to word one thinks means ‘black’ and the funny thing is - the artist themselves is not spreading any rule breaking message either ( like some rappars are spreading hate speech and whatnot, this case there’s none of it). This artist also is less edgy than many pop stars. He sings well etc etc, but has word in his name that refers to a group of people from Austronesia. I am sure the flagging person does not even know what Austronesia is.

So what ‘fantastic humanbeing’ is bannable and flaggable name in eu blizz dot com. Lol.

Yeah i got that it was the name of the artist that was «the problem», i just dont get why ppl would flag it. Its just silly. It makes no sense. And i am actually somewhat pro social justice to a degree.

Ya wanna fight a fat person for creme eggs? It’s on!! :rofl:

1 Like

Personally I find them to be scary.

His CD cases may say Death Metal…but actually contain a lot of Liberace and Barry Manilow discs.
:grin:

1 Like

I like classical film soundtracks and industrual metal, and occasional europop.

1 Like

Seems like a horde problem

around 80-90% of my friends are female no joke x_x

1 Like

and trolls irl ?

Irl?

Who has friends irl

Jk Jk, irl i know a furry, but thats the closest

She a cat

1 Like

Troll-cat… so a druid.

1 Like

im sending this conversation to her lmao

She alliance tho

1 Like

So a kul tiran druid ? … erm that was rude of me. So a worgen druid ?

Well yes but actually no

Hehehe. Druid - still best class in game and in life.

1 Like