We need more male gamers

Seriously, all I see in game are these guild mistresses with their basnd of female officers, flirty mothers with kids and middle aged women playing taurens being like super philosophical all the time.

The other day I came into voice chat in one of alliance guilds I am in and raid leader - girl, mian tank - girl, healers all girls.

My horde guild is basically run by GF of guild master and her marry band of female friends.

Like seriously where are all the bros??

I want the dudes I can compare who has bigger dps with, I want silly jokes and burping into mic on voice chat.

This is ridiculous, blizzard should do something to enlarge male audience!

25 Likes

3/10. Not that funny. But A for effort.

15 Likes

14 Likes

Now you are just being sexist.

I run away from them both irl and in-game.

5 Likes

But we are running out of places to hide!

They can be scary :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

But then on the other hand, maybe they’re just seeking social interaction and we keep running away from it, kind of sad if you ask me 5Head

1 Like

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

I think this is a clear result of the ever increasing number of female factional leaders. Thalyssra, Tyrande, Jaina, the mag’har overlord, the highmountain high chieftain… The more prominent female NPCs we get, the more female players it attracts. So it’s entirely in Blizzard’s hands.

2 Likes

We definitely need more male gamers who look like Johnny Depp!!

:innocent: :yum:

8 Likes

What about those that resemble a mix between Bill Bailey and Danny DeVito? :cold_sweat:

10 Likes

Hey can you please quit objectifying men? It is not cool at all. It is all those mean comments from swetty gamer girls that shy away all guys from wow!

6 Likes

You forgot Lor’themar

6 Likes

It’s getting hard to keep track of them all.

Nice one, i like it!
7/10 weekendthread

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey! You can’t just go plastering my pictures on the internet like that! :fearful:

4 Likes

I knew it’d work :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah cant help with that, except for the glasses i have nothing that matches up with him