We need new pvp content

Im so bored for ganking orcs in brm, AV is pve cr@p… do your job blizzard we need somthing new, there’s nothing to do in the game.

5 Likes

Berny just ganks lowbies.

1 Like

U can play AB or WSG

Try fighting 1v1 instead of doing 10v1 against clueless PvE bots in BRM. You’d be surprised there’s a whole new lvl of pvp there.

3 Likes

I really want a revamped ashenvale event with horde/ally bosses closer to eachother to incentivize more pvp.

i agree 100% fr

yeah i’m sad no one ever does ashenval/stv anymore , thoses where fun

Yeah STV was cool, need add new cosmetic items mb new mounts, somthing to motivate ppl do it .

Hillsbrad foothills please.
Southshore vs tarren mill

2 Likes

AV is pvp if you get a 10man premade to defend the bosses on purpose.

Just dont say much in bg chat or youll be mass-report banned by raidlog bots

2 Likes

I have a simple idea for a PvP event.

1. Enable some unusual rep gain for killing enemy faction npcs in non-quest hub bases. Lock literally just a single slightly better pre-raid bis behind the rewards.

2. Proceed to have an army of people farm these mobs

3. Increase honor gained or rep for own faction members getting kills while defending. The PvPers get to enjoy defending these bases from enemy farmers.

Pick thematic locations for each faction.

• Warsong Lumber Camp in Ashenvale for Horde
  • Stromgarde Keep / Dun Garok in Arathi/Hillsbrad for Alliance.

Scale the mobs since barely anyone quests there anyway, or scale them during events

2 Likes

Brings new STV rewards for lvl 60. Make those rewards focusing mostly on PvP and utility.

Upgrades to PvP rep items that is purchasable for a set amount of medals:

• AB gets new set bonuses.
  • WSG weapons gets pre-bis stats or new chance on hits.

I had a very similair idea:
every 3 hours a random zone gets marked for 1 hour, killing npcs or players of the enemy faction in that zone gives some kind of reputation/currency (similair to ashenvale/bloodmoon). Dishonorable kills are deactivated during the event in that zone.
This way both factions are incentivized to fight over and control a zone and do world pvp. Image if the random zone is elwynn forest or durotar and you have the entire server fighting over stormwind/orgrimmar.

2 Likes

Small reminder that they said with SoD they wanted to focus on PVE and not on PVP.

Thats why this game dieing

They gave up on PvP after the STV event.
Balance is not possible.
All the reputation rewards from AB/WSG/AV are completely useless at 60 with the extremely busted PvE sets, WSG pants didn’t even get a chance to be relevant.
Now in P5 we have the amazing content of rushing south in AV (other BGs dead lol) for 4 weeks to R13 and get rewarded with items that have a lot of thought put into them like +20 stamina set bonuses instead of gamechanging bonuses from the PvE sets.

2 Likes

STV was really bad, they just should have increase bg’s reps gain so everyone would farm reps and honor in bg’s as its always has been. Now WSG/AB are giga dead because of easy reps in previous phases.

BRM pvp event with rez buff is also damn bad … make it too easy to avoid pvp when it always have been the core of classic game.

Layers are also killing world pvp and a lot of others things like increasing bots farming by a ton. Everything is now cheap and useless