We Need PvP Vendors?

WoW was so good. A masterpiece. A sheduever. Look what the game turned into. RNG slot farming machine. And about the subscription , I have 1 month left ( bought 6 to save money ) and don’t think to resub.

1 Like

well apparently we are not getting pvp vendors even in next patch, u cn look up the interview

Community: “we want a good game”
Activision Blizzard: “You think you do but you don’t”

1 Like

And the reasoning is just great - “Because it’ll be an effective method for gear progression”. Wow, really?!

So player needs to put time and effort in PvP to get currency to purchase gear, instead of doing M+ and Raids, but still putting same amount of time and effort - and it leads to gear progression, and it is a reason not to make PvP vendors.

Yeah, makes a lot of sense. Not.

1 Like

The RNG system is not rewarding at all, time and time again I am getting gear that a) I already have b) is a downgrade… Let us purchase our own choice of gear!

This was one of the USPs of WOW compared to other clone MMOs! It’s a crying shame design and management have decided to go with this unrewarding, loathsome grind fest!

I wouldn’t mind if 8/10 battlegrounds weren’t infested with Russians lagging the servers and completely ruining the experience for casual players!

1 Like

Late in the game I decided to start playing my rogue, but due to his low iLevel, I really struggled to get groups for rated content, I managed to get 5/9 of the Dread Gladiator PVP set – but then the patch hit.

I assumed that it would be like ALL the previous expansions and that I would be able to get the old-season stuff with marks of honor or conquest point.

But sadly, that now seems not to be the case. I’m pretty gutted to be honest because I really like that mog and now it seems like I’m not going to be able to get it.

I got multiple duplicate pieces over and over and over.

It feel really unrewarding and I really wish that they didn’t remove this functionality from the game. Now it feels like I need to grind my butt off on all my characters and alts every season to make sure that I don’t lose out - and that’s a really subversive form of game design.

2 Likes

I feel your pain, for me it pushed the rewards of random BGs to a point where theyre no longer rewarding enough to invest time into esp. with the current IoC and AV tactics being the most boring to execute that I’ve experienced. Why am I still getting Marks of honour if there’s no way to spend them?

I’m Just missing the shield here and for now am using the Warfront variant but I like the dread glad colouring better

Stop posting on this they dont care, it should be in the game if they did.

Vendors or riot and mass unsubscribe!!!

1 Like

So dear Blizzard and Popcorneating chief programmer .-)
listen well now !
We Need our PVP Gear back i told u 1 year ago it is unakzeptable that we have to be pained with mythic raiders u dont get 1 mm Expirience in pvp and they destroy each game !
2. We pay for this Service mucho each month ! My Person Play that game since it cames out u now that well , sendet me the statue, so please dont reduce Server costs at the Player costs ! Because this Action was a Server reduce Thing nothing else! Give us our PvP Vendor Back and also our damned PVP Gear then perhaps u dont loose millions of Players ! Look at wow it slowly dies about this Bull*hit!
Listen to the Players especially we pay for this Service.
Danke Trisztessa

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.