We should lose renown levels when we die

I miss Ultima Online now

1 Like

:smiley: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

How about when you die you lose every item you had on you and whoever gets to your corpse first can loot it all.

1 Like

when we die our pc should be overclocked automaticly making it burn.

1 Like

GL progressing in mythic raid at the end of a wipe night you will be renown 0.

1 Like

It absolutely ruined the class, yes.
Legion ditched everything unique about Monks. Went a bit more in depth here:

Top bants.

So a few days ago you said this

Yes, turns out the thread you’re currently replying to is a very obvious joke and is not meant to be taken seriously.

Pfff, casual suggestion. We should lose actual levels when we die :smiling_imp: Imagine all the casual noobs starting LFR as 60 and coming out 15, am I right fellas :crazy_face:

2 Likes

They should just give us a couple of ironman mode servers with tons of ironman achis / mounts / cosmetics and stuff just like some pserver i saw not a long time ago :smiley:

1 Like

They should make M+ timer work like Vision sanity timer and raid work like Torghast with limited lives. That would sort the wheat from the chaff!

Nah guys your thinking too small. WoW Battle Royale! Everyone is hostile to you. When you log off your character does /sleep but can be killed and all loot and currency stolen and you respawn back as level 1.

Mounts can also be stolen from the rider.

Bobby would approve!

Losing renown makes no sense but losing gear and inventory does. Old school rpg style. I remember losing several millions worth of gear in runescape when several millions worth of gear was the best you could get :frowning:

I am sure the 3 monks fan would be really sad though.

I think every time you step in fire you lose actual days on your account so you have to paye bigger subs.

2 Likes

This would make the world first raiding more interesting

I think it’s still running…

dafaq you think this game is? Runescape?

Hard NO.
:fox_face: :dagger: