Monk hasn't been the same after Legion

The overhaul of Healing elixir, which used to trigger automatically when using spells like Chi brew or Energizing brew, now turned into a generic on-use button “heals you when pressed”.
Nimble brew to get out of stuns in PvP - gone.

WW losing Tigereye brew, Hurricane strike, and becoming a pet class with 36 clones, Xuen and whatnot. I hate having to summon so much stuff, frankly. I liked it better when my character was the only thing slapping the target.

Then MW…Losing stances, chi, interrupt, or any semblance of depth and uniqueness really.
Even the spells that Legion introduced (Mistwalk, Sheilun’s gift) were removed eventually.

Urgh…I just I could get WoD back.

6 Likes

Yeah I hear you. I hate summoning too, I wanna be something like Bruce Lee, not Kung Fu Warlock.

3 Likes

Yeah, I really miss Chi Mistweaver. Never tried out the WoD version but I loved the MoP one. Chi was just perfect for Enveloping Mist and Uplift. You don’t want to spam EM due to its mana cost now, but you feel bad when you casted it but didn’t get much healing out of it due to its mana cost… Chi cost made it unspammable and you also didn’t have to feel bad about using it.

Uplift was capped by the amounts of Renewing Mists out and why doesn’t Renewing Mists spread anymore? It just wanders from target to target. I feel like I’m forced to take Rising Mists to even get a m+ group covered.

Monk is just in a bad state overall right now, it’s disappointing/ depressing, Blizzard needs to do something about it such ashame

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.