We want better mechagnomes 🔧

Like I was discusing with my friend Brian not long ago it is a shame that the mechagnomes haven’t really gotten any extra customization options. They deserrve that since they’re the coolest race.

Dragonflight is the perfect time to give them some more options like different feet or assymetrical choices. Maybe some normal gnome parts for a moer cyborg look.

We should all make our demands heard and let Blizzzard know how angry we will be if they dont give us more options for our favorite race the mechagnomes soon.

10 Likes

Stop!

I never said something like this

Mechagnomes don’t deserve everything

They deserve death!

As you can see that gnomes asked to play fully mechagnomes from the Northrend, just like Mimiron, not half robotic human race with diapers that ruined the entire game

3 Likes

I agree with the OP, but not for mechagnomes exclusively. Most of the allied races could really use a better range of customizations.

7 Likes

Just get the heritage armour, duh? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Do you really have to bring up this sick obsession of yours in every single thread?

1 Like

Their Heritage armor isn’t the same,because nobody asked to play diaper gnomes, they asked to play as Sethrak that could succeed

But first they must replace mechagnomes to Sethrak, not to ruin the entire loveable game,because i have a huge hate/problem with that, then i won’t bring that thing

1 Like

That obsession and talking to themselves on their own characters.

3 Likes

Yes that is true,i wouldn’t mind some upgrades for the others too

2 Likes

Nope, read the race name and class name

Achievements still counts nothing, and has never made the same person,these are actually my friends, i met them around Dalaran,dreadscar rift (warlock order hall), and etc.

As you can see they got new friends that they bring vengeance to blizzard to agree with themselves

Natureguard was first,and then his friend Phaoris paid that back in removed thread

2 Likes

I guess you aren’t aware of the websites that shows us whose alts belong to what characters.

If you want to deny that you are multiple characters on the forums, be my guest.

This is honestly one of the reasons I wish Blizzard would use bnet posting on the forums, like every other forum they run. For some reason it’s perfectly fine for people to troll with up to 50 characters per account in this way.

11 Likes

I also met the voices in my head in different places :open_mouth:

Can even just use the official WoW armoury and see the identical pet/mount/achievement collections.

5 Likes

Yeah,how dare you do such a thing to my friend WorgenBrian when he never lied 1 thing at all

3 Likes

This. They did a great job with Highmountain Tauren, they must continue with the other allied races.

2 Likes

I believe you that they are all your real friends…

4 Likes

But still lacks skin colour for Highmountain tauren,since they could do copypaste with allied races because they are reskins

Is it possible to learn such a power?

2 Likes

my posting doesnt seem bad now does it xD

7 Likes

Not from a paladin…

I’m sure Worgenbrian/Phaoris/Mustachedelf/Natureguard/Felwizard/Borneknight can show you the ropes though.

3 Likes
2 Likes

On the one hand in impressed… On the other I’m disappointed in just how many characters are called Palivar… I honestly thought I’d locked down something pretty unique here…

1 Like