We want LFD

or we want at least a survey about it

43 Likes

LFD will come at a later phase. No need for it at launch.

4 Likes

No we dont. Go play retail you can do it there.

3 Likes

Go play SoM if you don’t want it. It was already in LK.

15 Likes

I acually don’t.

This presentation was better than I expected, but then again I expected the worst.

I don’t want LFD.

Thanks for sharing YOUR opinion.

3 Likes

It was in the last patch of wrath. not the entire thing. Go play shadowlands and enjoy your automized experience

3 Likes

You said it yourself, it belong to (the end) of LK, and therefore, it’s not a retail feature, it’s a LK feature.

7 Likes

no it’s a cata pre patch feature.

And it doesnt belong in a mmorpg. retail is no longer an mmorpg. So that games fit what you wants.

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I’m quite fine with waiting until it is actually supposed to be in the game, be it the last patch or when ever.

Spamming like a monkey and reserving items will stay in the game because some bonobos thinks it is “social” to do so…

6 Likes

Nope. Added in 3.3 when Wotlk had still allmost a year of runtime left.

That said I’m not bummed out they are skipping it this time.

1 Like

Peope who cant form groups have low IQ

1 Like

When you speak about something you don’t know, you certainely have a…

5 Likes

100% they go back on this. Most people that play this game don’t have the time to spend 3 hours forming a group for BFD. This change makes no sense at all. It’s a backward change that no one asked for. Some people even speculating they don’t wanna bother with implementing it, like it’s too much work to get it to work cross-realm and all that. I don’t know. But I think they gotta go back on it because a lot of people are upset about it and it’s not a good look when Wrath is supposed to be a really hype launch and expansion.

14 Likes

IMO, yes it was cool, when it came out, but in cata it was pointless gearwise, since you got epics thrown at your chars. Since then it was a ways to get fast xp, nothing more.

So happy for no LFG! The retail babies infesting classic are malding

2 Likes

Not happening even on my “normal” populated server.

Most of the dungeons groups issue come from tank shortage. Nothing else.

This shortage is mostly “solved” or at least reduced with dual spec (level 80) and DK

Reading you it’s easy to see that you want to play SoM, not Wrath.

7 Likes

You want to play shadowlands

1 Like