We want LFD

The level 11 Hunter talking wayy to much

8 Likes

Due’al specc, yes, but not with DKs. They said the same thing with pallys on horde side. on my server, Pyrewood Willage there is still a shortage of tanks on horde, that is

You are a blood elf demon hunter. GO to retail forum plz

2 Likes

Ah yes, can’t wait to group with all those DK’s farming SM and RFD.

Contrary to popular belief, LFD was not as bad in WOTLK as it was in Cata and onwards. And is the same reason why Blizzard can’t launch Classic WOTLK with LFD. LFD was not as bad for the simple reason that it was added on the last patch of the game, by that time all the dungeons that have been affected by LFD were irrelevant except the 3 dungeons from ICC. Everyone was so overgeared that it didn’t matter if the dungeon was on 3.3 were a guild group or a random group. And those who wanted to play dungeons the old way we’re able to do it when they were relevant, before 3.3.

That is why Classic WOTLK if it has LFD it shouldn’t be before the phase equivalent to 3.3 or no LFD at all, but never launch LFD from that start, that wasn’t WOTLK, that shouldn’t be Classic WOTLK.

you mean D-finder and not LFG.
LFG is outdoor and hopefully during grp quests

True, because no matter which feature they add if most of the players don’t want to tank or just want to tank for their guild/friend, then they won’t tank in dungeons with random players.

Since DK can tank with every spec i guess this will greatly help with tank shortage. DK are going to be fine tanking and playing the spec they want to play.

1 Like

true dat, fellow paladin

1 Like

Peope who cant form groups have low IQ

or they just dont want to sit in a high voltage spam chat which is dominated by degenerate GDKP runs & WTS BOOST spam.

2 Likes

No they just want to AFK and get rewards for doing nothing

This all reminds me of the whining about flying mounts in TBC before TBC Classic launched, and how some ppl cited retail for the supposed destructive effect flying had on the game and why TBC Classic shouldn’t have it.

Guess what happened.

5 Likes

What?
DKs tank specc is frost to start with, unholy and blood is dps.

Like 90% of the current boosts happening on TBC
Yea, really “social”, let’s sit at a door and wait till one player kills all the mobs.
I guess once we get all those boosts, we’ll start playing the game.
At least with LFD people have to participate

5 Likes

Lol no. All DK trees can be used both as tank and as DPS. While Unholy is easily the least popular for tanking and Blood is the least popular for DPS, they work if you know what you’re doing. And hell, Blood tank is amazing and actually the standard - Frost is good too but generally Blood is preferred (by which I mean a Blood/Frost build that also grabs Improved Icy Talons)

Sorry, did you play tank in old LK?
Or did you play DK later on?

They better reconsider this. LFD is an amazing tool in order to let people play the game easier. Looking at classic, you won’t be allowed into dungeons if you don’t fill special requirements - compared to being able to play no matter your skill and at least be given a chance. Not to mention, this gives people the option to level via dungeons instead of just questing. Finding dungeons whenever you want, without a pre-made group, is going to be next to impossible this way.

5 Likes

I’m referring to 3.3.5 WotLK - because clearly that’s what we’ll get in terms of talents and itemization.

Don’t worry, LFD is almost certainly going to happen. I personally hope it’ll be in from the beginning, tho given how they handled stuff like keyring in Classic and guild vault in TBC, you never know. But I don’t see them waiting until last phase to add it, let alone not add it at all. The naysayers in this thread are just delusional.

2 Likes

OMFG!!!
FR?
It’s a game, but not childsplay, so it’s got be harder than retail and not after cata, when epics are coming flying on your char

Sure hope so. Though the fact they stated “No Dungeon Finder” and the fact that… you know… this is BLIZZARD, I’m not going to be TOO hopeful for the time being.

No I do not want the LFD from late Wrath.
But I want to qualify this.

I’m not against machine assistance for forming groups.
I’m not saying that spamming chat is ideal if it was we wouldn’t have player made solutions to make that process more manageable.

A nice bulletin board style UI where you can show your availability for group content and let other players find you I’m 100% for.

I’m equally 100% against specifically

• AI auto-filling group, ie automated matchmaking.
  • Automatic ports.
  • Cross-realm.

Make it easier for players to find each other? Yes.
Take agency out of their hands and put it in AI? No.

No investment in group forming = disposable groups and disposable players.

2 Likes