We will either be blessed or screwed in DF

So our toolkit will NOT be enough for the talent trees, which could be exciting or scary.

Exciting that we get more to our toolkit, maybe some previous legendary affects from legion or abilities that were since removed or even FINALLY something to reduce the CD if meta as it should not be a 4m cooldown especially with the nerfs meta has had since.

Now to the scary part where we will have to talent into our core abilities or even double jump/glide this would be a joke - DH would be dead

You will have to talent into core abilities likely not double jump / glide though.

Every class so far has had to talent into all their core abilities.

We kinda also have to wish for the the eventual returning Legion powers to not be a nerfed watered down version like the current 4 tier bonus that is half the effect of the legion power. It used to be 1 sec cd reduction per 30 fury.

i agree but i wouldn’t be that optimistic
i feel they well make our class tree more like what they did with rouges base + utility talent and base talent upgrade , what make’s the option of havoc tank as it was in bfa and vengeance have more utility in form of more cc’s and more survivability

now to the real issue’s
Demon Soul - since the end of legion this ability is dead need a rework
Fel Barrage - need to be base and can be upgraded to higher rank
demonic - base or make it different from metamorphosis
eye beam remove cap and can be upgraded to higher rank

that’s only part of it
havoc dh have no identity, i guess every havoc’s dh ask themselves what am i
im doing fire dmg or physical or chaos and none of them have proper scale with secondary stat "just more haste to amp the dmg on your brain cells "

I’ve been thinking about this nonstop and I dont think they will manage to make DH a good class in Dragonflight.

There is just not enough, even with Azerite, Artifact, Legendaries and Conduits combined, to fill two class tree’s, one for the Class and one for the Spec.

Compare your spellbook to other classes. Then look at the alpha dragonflight talents. Compare them to their current toolkits. Then look at Demon Hunter. You literally have nothing as a Demon Hunter apart from Throw Glaive, Spectral Sight and Imprison, and they want to fill like 29-32~ nodes?

We have so many dead talents, traits, conduits and azerite powers that are horrible and I dont see them put that much effort into Havoc at all. The entire class* needs a complete overhaul.

We are definitely screwed if we dont show up this week because it means we will be last and be among the ones that get the least dedication and feedback, if they even will listen to it finally.

Guess they never made First Blood or Demonic Baseline due to Dragonflight Talent Tree coming right up.

When u think about how little they cared for DH in all of SL. i realy done expect this class to survive DF at all.

Now in a few hours S4 launch and DH need something allrdy now to sustain to M+ and raids. the classes that allrdy win M+ dps gets singletarget buffs to pass DH like lightning in raids to. and they get a little nerf to AOE.

But seriously they are gonna win both aoe and single target in M+ from now on.

And top raids prob.

And all blizz says is that they dont wanna do anything whit DH going in S4.

so guess we gonna se alot less DH in the future and more monks, locks, SV hunters and the new big buffed SP.

i allrdy prob reroll to my monk that i geared up last weeks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.